Speaking of Hecate šŸ—ļø

Hekateā€™s strophalos symbol key. :heart_eyes:
You got that right @BryWisteria , it has resemblance of Hermeā€™s symbol.
You can see either on your meditations, on dreams or physically dogs and snakes when working with Hekate.

7 Likes

I tried and tried to take a picture but it kept on reflecting the flash. So here is a link to where I bought it on Amazon so yā€™all can see it! LOL.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing the name, Pedro! :pray::blush:

Itā€™s gorgeous, Amethyst- Gaia looks so kind and motherly on the necklace :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You found yourself a real treasure- thanks for sharing the link! :pray::earth_americas: :heart:

6 Likes

Youā€™re welcome for the link! Itā€™s so shiny I just couldnā€™t get a good pic of it!

5 Likes

Kasandra,
I really like your key! I am glad that you are keeping her keys! What does it open for you,? For me I was thinking of having one for financial freedom, or letting go of past traumas. Ow yeah one for transformation, thatā€™s a good one.
I love the color on it it is so beautiful!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Oh, I havenā€™t decided what it will open for me. To be honest, I didnā€™t think that it could represent something other than Hecate. :laughing:
But I guess it could represent closing and locking the door on past traumas, as you mentioned.

8 Likes

These are all gorgeous necklaces! @Amethyst canā€™t wait to see your Gaia one!
:blush:

5 Likes

I had to link it to Amazon because I couldnā€™t take a picture of it. Itā€™s got a clear coating covering it and when you take a picture it glows back and doesnā€™t show up. But I put the Amazon link to it up there!

6 Likes

Oh What a Beauty! Nice choice :blush: @Amethyst

6 Likes

Itā€™s in stock! Hurry && grab it :wind_face::cyclone::sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you! :hugs:

4 Likes

I was blessed with this Hecate key. I began to create this small space in my window today in honor. -Love and Blessings

![20210718_175512_resized|375x500](upload://uRpj3yKl8PNIokgyGlsjogfFA

![20210718_174944_HDR|375x500]

10 Likes

Moonshawdow,
I love your besom and alter and the view!
Jeannie

7 Likes

@Jeannie1 thank you did you notice the squirrel cooling off in the birdbath? I did not realize it was there until after I took the picture. Itā€™s so hot here in Texas right now. I keep it full of water for the wildlife in my backyard. There are a pair of white doves and a noisy blue jay that also visit.

8 Likes

I noticed the squirrel!

8 Likes

Very nice! And the view is great too, especially the squirrel!

8 Likes

The blue one is moonstone. And the one at the bottom all the way down is a blue dyed howlite.
Itā€™s still very beautiful :heart_eyes:

7 Likes