I see her standing at the crossroads,
Staring with her key in hand.

Her whispers, through my lips,
Enter the breath of my soul.
Reciting the mysteries of magic,
Everlasting is the power of her names."

By: Melissa Rodgers

Wasn’t that beautiful!!??
Oh, and it came with another pendant which is so cute…

And they came with a sachet and a box…

All for $5.60!!!..I was amazed!!!
Every order comes with. Cute little box :gift:

20 Likes

It looks beautiful indeed. :purple_heart: Enjoy your awesome necklace @christina4 .

7 Likes

Thank you so much, @pedros10 :hugs:

7 Likes

Welcome!!!

7 Likes

Is so nice!

9 Likes

I love all of this so much! :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

I love the necklace! :star_struck:

4 Likes

That’s really lovely. I’m going to make a note of the enchantment for my BOS.

5 Likes

Lovely necklace!
I keep wanting to buy this key necklace to wear when I work with Hecate, but whenever Amazon gets new shipments, it sells out fast.

I can see why.:heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The key has Amethyst, Rose Quartz, and Adventurine in it. Not sure what the blue one is.

Image From Amazon

11 Likes

Christina,
So pretty :star_struck: I love the box :package:
Jeannie

6 Likes

That’s beautiful!

6 Likes

That’s gorgeous! I want one too :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

I think you can get Amazon to email you when they get more in, somehow. Not sure but I heard that was a feature. Might be worth it to check out.

I should post a picture of my Gaia necklace someday. I love your Hecate one @christina4, that’s just awesome!

6 Likes

Gorgeous neckless! I’m still learning the meaning of Hecate but I’m loving her so far.

Speaking of shipments, do you know a good place to buy those kinds of things? Seems like Amazon it’s the best one but if you can recommend anything I’ll be super thankful! :heart:

Blessed be! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I have this necklace :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Gorgeous find, @Christina4! The necklace itself is lovely but the chant really bring it to the next level. Beautiful! :two_hearts:

Would absolutely love to see your Gaia necklace if you’re willing to share a picture, @Amethyst :earth_americas: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome, @Kittia :blush: Wow- that’s a truly gorgeous necklace! :heart_eyes: The spiraling snake reminds me a bit of Hermes’ symbol (the Caduceus). May I ask where did you find it- do you have a link to a shop or page? It’s really lovely!

I agree that Amazon has tons of treasures! For other online selling sites there’s also Aliexpress, Wish, Ebay, and Etsy. You can also check out specific shop recommendations in the forum Recommendations Category.

For some very unique and authentic witchy goodies, I recommend taking a peek at Witchy Shops run by fellow coven members :shopping: :sparkles:

Happy shopping!

9 Likes

Moonstone is the blue-ish one. The bottom one is howlite.That is gorgeous and I see why they’d sell out too.

7 Likes

Ooh that’s nice!!!

6 Likes

I get my stuff mostly from ebay because that’s where the sellers I know are at. There’s also Etsy.

7 Likes

That key chain looks beautiful.

9 Likes