Spell for forgiveness

Seeking a way to mend a broken relationship or find peace within yourself after a falling out?

Look no further than this little ritual for forgiveness.

Harness the power of the elements and focus your intentions on healing and reconciliation.

Begin by setting up a peaceful space where you can perform your spell without interruption. Light a candle and some incense to create a calming atmosphere.

Take a few deep breaths and center yourself, focusing on the energy of forgiveness.

Next, write a letter to the person you are seeking forgiveness from. Pour your heart out on paper, expressing your remorse and asking for their forgiveness.

Fold the letter neatly and place it in a small wooden box or under a crystal (black obsidian - great for grudges and forgiveness) that represents healing and reconciliation.

Visualize the person you are seeking forgiveness from in your mind’s eye.

Imagine them accepting your apology and releasing any anger or resentment they may be holding onto.

Send them thoughts of love and forgiveness, and ask the universe to bring peace and healing to your relationship.

Finally, say the following incantation:

"By the power of the earth, air, fire, and water,

I ask for forgiveness and reconciliation to manifest.

May healing energy flow between us,

And may our relationship be restored in love and harmony."

Close your eyes and sit in meditation for a few moments, allowing the energy of forgiveness to surround you. Trust that the universe will bring about the healing and reconciliation you seek.

19 Likes

@SilverBear what a beautiful ritual!
Thank you for sharing it with us!
forgiveness is one of the greatest and best cures for the whole universe
whether we forgive others or ourselves or ask forgiveness from people it is like a white light that heals all wounds
thanks again :revolving_hearts:

15 Likes

I think I’m going to forgive myself. It’s easier for me to forgive others and not hold on to those negative emotions. But forgiving myself is a real challenge.

14 Likes

Love it so much

14 Likes

This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing this @SilverBear

@Sivonnah brilliant idea!!!

14 Likes

This looks like a really lovely spell - thank you for sharing it with us, Silverbear! :pray: :heart:

12 Likes

Thank you so much, @SilverBear
This is such a beautiful spell :hugs:
Love :revolving_hearts: always

10 Likes

This is a beautiful ritual @SilverBear
Thanks for sharing this with all of us!
Forgiveness opens our hearts when we are forgiven and even when we forgive others.
Blessed Be :heart:

7 Likes