Spell For Healing After A Break-Up

When you’re feeling lost and heartbroken after a break-up, it can seem like the pain will never end.

But fear not, for there is a powerful witchcraft spell that can help you heal and move forward with grace and strength.

To perform this spell, you will need a white candle, a small piece of rose quartz, and a sprig of rosemary.

Light the candle and hold the rose quartz in your hand, focusing on the energy of love and healing.

Place the rose quartz on your heart chakra and visualize yourself surrounded by a warm, pink light that soothes your pain and brings comfort.

Next, take the sprig of rosemary and gently brush it over your body, starting from your head and moving down to your feet.

As you do this, repeat the following incantation:

“By the power of the earth and the moon above, I release the pain of lost love.
I heal my heart and set it free, As I will, so mote it be.”

After you have finished, thank the universe for its healing energy and blow out the candle.

Carry the rose quartz with you as a talisman of love and healing, and allow yourself to move forward with confidence and self-love.

Remember, healing takes time, so be gentle with yourself as you navigate this journey of healing.

15 Likes

If you’ll forgive me, I chose to change one word… from “lost” to “abused.” Thanks to poor timing in life, I did not learn what love was. No one has since been able to give me a definition I can understand. I’ve spent a lifetime attempting to comprehend, and I have failed. Maybe this spell will help.

11 Likes

I may adapt this for a broken heart from a lost loved one or being heartbroken about my illness…

9 Likes