Spell jar and bag for my inner children / family

I had a lot of old feelings from my childhood come up over the past month during mercury in retrograde and the eclipses.
I have a lot of trauma from my childhood which I have been working through for many years through recovery, therapy and various healing modalities. I have never tried a spell bottle or spell bag for them.

I realized that it is important of me to work some magic on helping my inner littles feel more safe and protected.
So I made this little spell jar for my youngest inner family members. And then embroidered and sewed them them a spell bag to hold all the treasures that the reported that they wanted.

In the bottle I gathered:
Fresh Rosemary for Protection
Fresh French Lavender
2 rosewood beads
1 Rose Quartz beads
1 Malachite bead
1 clear quartz bead
Tigers Eye
Lapiz Lazuli
Moss
Black Tourmaline

I burned my black candle that I have been using to work with Hades with and burned the wax from it onto my bottle.

Then I gather the other things that the rest of my older young ones wanted.
They wanted:
Amethyst
Moonstone
A key for self love
Tigers Eye
Bone Feather
A blue Feather
A Skull to connect with the ancestors
Blood stone
2 malachote bease
2 rosewood beads
2 clear quartz beads
2 Sandal woodbeads
1 warding the evil eye bead
Blue Calcite

Then I took the protection egg which has Birch from the Ogham Runes

B - Beith . Beith, or Beth, corresponds to the letter B in the alphabet, and is associated with the Birch tree. When this symbol is used, it is representative of new beginnings, change, release, and rebirth. In some traditions, it also has connections with purification. Then I took the protection egg which has Birch from the Ogham Runes

I then took a piece of red string and put the three intentions into it with each knot:
1)Love
2) Protection
3) Support

I sewed this bag from blue fabric that I have in my stash of fabric. The embroidery is from a kit that I found over the weekend at goodwill. The ribbon is also a find from goodwill. They have a great craft section.
I had so much fun making this spell bag and bottle. I can’t wait to make more. And my inner family seems to feel good settled and like they belong now. Which is a relief. Thank you to this beautiful community for the inspiration and support that it offers.

11 Likes

They’re beautiful, really beautiful :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

What a beautiful way to honor your inner selves! The spell jar and the bag both turned out gorgeous- I love the combination of deep blue and yellow/gold fabric you used. It’s a very elegant bag :spell_pouch: :sparkles:

Wonderful work, @celineelise - I’m sure your inner family is grateful for the warm care and lovely gifts! :blush:

8 Likes

That’s such a great idea :smile:. I love them

6 Likes

Thank you so much @BryWisteria

5 Likes

Thanks @Devenne :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks @tracyS

6 Likes