Spell or potion for cold, cough and fever

Hi, I an suffering from fever and cold . I have exam and i cannot focus on my studies.

11 Likes

Recipes by Mistress_Of_Herbs Master Post

This fabulous witch has a remedy for almost everything. Browse through.
:sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Thank youu

10 Likes

Hello,

Sorry to.hear you are feeling ill. Here are some things I use for the cold and flu

If you are congested…

Bowl
Towel
Eucalyptus Oil
Peppermint Oil

Place bowl on a suitable surface.
Boil the kettle and pour into bowl (be careful)
Add 2 - 3 drops of each oil to the bowl.
Carefully lean over the bowl and place the towel over your head.
Inhale deeply for around 5 - 10 minutes.

Some peppermint, rosemary and lemon essential oil in a diffuser can bring a bit of alterness, clarity and an uplift if you are feeling fatigued.

Hope these help

Blessed be

Alan

13 Likes

@Kiash I wish you a speedy recovery!

11 Likes

This old man that was my mom’s friend I loved him dearly. He passed on. But I was at my mom’s as an adult and me and my mom could not get my fever to break. He came over with rubbing alcohol and he took a rag kept soaking it in the alcohol and rubbing my face, neck, and body with it. Breaks fevers very quickly. For me it was like within four minutes. Try this for your fever. I hope you feel better. Meant to mention he also was a wonderful nurse

10 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re sick and not feeling well - I’ve been like that for the last few days, too!

One of my favorite teas was actually posted by @Cosmic_Curiosity (I’m pretty sure it was you…? I’ll double check lol) and it includes lemon, ginger, and honey.

haha yes, I was right!

I love the way this tea tastes, and it helps so, so much!

12 Likes

I don’t have any home remedies besides drinking lots of tea, but get well soon! Good luck with your studies!

11 Likes

We do this with rakija. Like, as a cultural thing. Vodka would work, too. Anything that’s strong and makes kids cringe to drink. :joy:

10 Likes

@tracyS awwwwwww thanks lovey

@Kiash hope they help, and u feel better soon

9 Likes

Thank youu very much to all of you. I drank a lot of tea and sort of a potion made from giloy, ginger, turmeric, clove and a little jaggery because I can not handle the bitterness. And Now I feel very healthy. And my exam also was great (40/40).

8 Likes

Wooohoo- congrats, Kiash! I’m glad you’re feeling better and that you did awesome on your exam. Great job! :100: :sparkles: :grinning:

8 Likes

@Kiash Glad you are feeling better congratulations on your exam! Excellent :ok_hand:

8 Likes

@Kiash That’s wonderful. Yeay on the exam Well done you. :partying_face:

8 Likes

I’m happy to hear that you’re feeling better - and hooray for exams that went well!

8 Likes

@Kiash oh thats wonderful news. Congrats

8 Likes