Spell to Connect with Hekate

When it comes to working with Hekate, a powerful goddess associated with witchcraft, the use of a well-crafted spell can enhance and deepen one’s connection with her energy. This will provide you with a witchcraft spell specifically designed for working with Hekate, allowing you to tap into her wisdom, guidance, and protection.

To begin this spell, find a quiet and sacred space where you can focus your energy. Light a black candle to symbolize the goddess’s power and place it on your altar or workspace. Take a moment to ground and center yourself, allowing your mind to clear and your intentions to become focused.

Next, gather the following items: a small piece of obsidian or black tourmaline for protection, a sprig of lavender for purification, and a black ribbon or cord to symbolize your connection with Hekate. Hold each item in your hands, infusing it with your intentions and energy.

Begin by invoking Hekate’s presence by saying, "Hekate, mighty goddess of witchcraft, I call upon your ancient wisdom and guidance. I seek your blessings and protection as I embark on this path of magick and transformation."

Light the lavender sprig and pass it through the flame of the black candle, allowing the smoke to purify and cleanse your sacred space. Visualize negative energies being banished, leaving a clear and sacred space for you to work within.

Take the black ribbon or cord and tie it around your wrist, symbolizing your connection with Hekate.

Visualize a powerful bond forming between you and the goddess, strengthening your connection and allowing her energy to flow through you.

Hold the piece of obsidian or black tourmaline in your hands and repeat the following incantation:

"Hekate, grant me protection, strength, and clarity.
Guide my path, illuminate my way, and keep me free from harm.
With your presence, may magick unfold in harmony and love."

Finally, place the charged crystal on your altar or carry it with you as a talisman for protection and guidance. Allow the candle to burn down completely, symbolizing the completion of the spell.

Remember, when working with Hekate, it is crucial to approach her with respect and reverence. This spell will serve as a powerful tool to enhance your connection with her energy, providing you with guidance and protection on your witchcraft journey. So embrace the ancient wisdom of Hekate and watch as your magick unfolds.

Don’t forget to thank the goddess and leave her an offering - some honey, red wine or bread will do.

22 Likes

I love this spell saved in my bookmarks. Hail mother hecate

9 Likes

Im doing this Saturday. Thank you this is beautiful!

9 Likes

This is perfect for my new moon ritual this week, thank you!
:herb: :bow_and_arrow::hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

I see Hekate; I click. :hekate_wheel: Thank you for sharing this. :black_heart:

Tonight, I’m dedicating to Selene. But I’m looking forward to doing this another night. :heart_eyes:

I just might need an easy alternative for sprigs. Those generally aren’t things I keep around. Maybe a black feather that I can pass through the smoke instead of the flame? I have a few of those already dedicated to Hekate. :thinking:

10 Likes

Definitely using this. Thank you for the post. :green_heart:

10 Likes

great! i will do it on monday night! thanks a lot
Hi mother Ekati!

6 Likes

How do you bookmark in the forum?

6 Likes

I’ve done a screenshot of each stage, hope this helps @david12

6 Likes

You are awesome. Thank you.

6 Likes

We also have a tutorial for bookmarking (and so many others!) in our list of tutorials → Forum How-To :speech_balloon: Guides for Using the Forum!

5 Likes

@ SilverBear I just finished the spell to connect with the Goddess Hekati
thank you very much! :pentagram:

7 Likes