Spells to Prevent Conflict in the Workplace

Hello everyone <3
I have had a lot of issues with my manager at work. I feel she is micromanaging me, only speaking ill of my work, and not understanding my new journey as a social worker. She makes me anxious every time I go to the office and I feel she purposely goes out of her way to hurt me and pick on me. It is a very draining and negative energy.

Is there a safe way for me to distance myself of this conflict in my workplace? Is there a safe way to use a " return to sender " spell on this situation. Or should I just protect my own energy?

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Love, Beth

9 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re having to go through this, @BethanyCaroline. Here is a couple of spells that should help you out.

6 Likes

Greetings @BethanyCaroline,

Thank you for your question! I hope you don’t mind that I moved it into a discussion all its own- things tend to get buried in comments, so hopefully this will help your question get the attention it deserves :blush:

She sounds like an absolutely awful manager- I am so sorry you have to deal with this, especially when you are embarking on your exciting new journey doing social work! It’s a very important field- thank you for the work you do :pray::heart:

I second the spells that Amethyst kindly shared- I think the Bully-Be-Gone is a great one for this situation. Return to Sender would work here as well- it’s like a protective shield that deflects any bad energy back towards those who are giving it off.

Additionally, I’m a huge fan of protective spellwork- it never hurts to have protection in place, even if you are casting other self-defense spells too!

I hope you’re able to find the perfect spell(s) to help you reclaim your peace at work. Wishing you all the best!

Blessed be, Beth! :sparkles:

7 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re having to deal with a terible manager. That’s never any fun no matter how you try to spin it :dizzy_face: The first thing I would do is a mundane thing → make sure you’re documenting your experiences with the manager so if you ever need to escalate it you have proof.

Then I second the suggestion of @BryWisteria in doing some protection work. If you wear jewelry, you can enchant it to wear as a protective amulet (or talisman? I always forget the difference between the two… :sweat_smile:) You may also find a protective crystal, such as hematite or quartz, a good stone to carry with you or leave in your office.

@Amethyst also shared two great spells that might help!

I would browse through the protection spells on Spells8 and go from there. You may even find something you can change a bit to suit your needs better.

7 Likes

@BethanyCaroline I would agree with everything @Amethyst @MeganB and @BryWisteria have said here - I would also add that the best way to have a foundation for protection and bully spells to work is to make your intentions clear in the mundane reality by approaching your manager and letting her know how you are taking her actions.

Be ready with a set 3 or 4 reactions to things that you can say to her to ensure she is positive how she is coming across to you……options like:

1. Did you intent to say xyz in a way that was belittling, because I am trying to figure out how to take many of the things you say with out being offended…
  2. I’m sure you are intending to be helpful with what you just said (xyz) but it came across as very ….condescending, hateful, etc…. And I can’t imagine you meant it that way, did you?
  3. could you please say that again - I think I may have misunderstood what you were saying/meant?
  4. I wasn’t sure if you are happy with my work, so do you mind if we sit down and have a chat about the level of management, the style we both work best with, and things I’ve heard from others about your commentary regarding my work. I want to ensure we have a great working relationship before we have what I can only imagine at this stage are misunderstandings since I recently began this new journey.

I hope you have good outcomes from whatever method(s) you choose!
:brown_heart:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.