Spells8 App 2021! šŸ“±

Hi one of the mods can do it for you. @MeganB @BryWisteria can you awesome ladies help please?

5 Likes

Hey! Check your messages :hearts:

7 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: LOLOL recently I found him on Instagram so you can follow him there!

Thank you for your feedback @NoName! It helps a lot. Regarding going back on iPhone, you can swipe to the left to go back where you were before. Hereā€™s an example video of how that works.

Edit: ā€œEntertainmentā€ is just a general category of apps. They donā€™t seem to have any category related to spiritual or even religious studies so thatā€™s what it will be for now.

@Amethyst Were you able to make it work? I donā€™t think itā€™s the phone. My first suggestion is turning off and on the phone :sweat_smile: and trying again

6 Likes

Ooooooo I had no idea! Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Yay! Thanks!:grin:

5 Likes

This app is a real help. Now I donā€™t need to login and logout all the time. Thanks @Francisco

6 Likes

I got it when I signed in with my password. When I went to sign in using the email link is when I had problems.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this. I missed the thread when it was first posted, busy week, but Iā€™ve downloaded the app and Iā€™m thrilled.

@Amethyst It also timed out for me with the email link but worked fine with my password.

5 Likes

Yeah, the email link doesnā€™t work for me, I had to dig out my password too. But I got there finally! Thanks, love. Glad Iā€™m not the only one!

5 Likes