šŸ“– Spells8 Book Club II (Nov 13 - Dec 11)

Iā€™m still reading the Celtic Gods and Goddesses. I wish I had seen this earlier this month, I would have been a more avid reader the past couple of weeks.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve read mine cover to cover and have been using it several times a day! Iā€™ve put sticky notes ALL over it with spell/potion ideas, quick page finders, shopping listsā€¦ Iā€™m obsessed! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

You go, @Limeberry! :grin: Iā€™m so glad you found such a great book- canā€™t wait to hear what you thought about it :two_hearts:

As for @MeganB, @Susurrus, and @Colin- no worries at all! Itā€™s a busy time of year with the holidays, Yule, and lots of winter excitement.

After some thought, Iā€™ve decided to extend the deadline for this reading session. This session will now close on:

Friday, December 11th

So no stress and no rush- reading is supposed to be fun and relaxing! Take another week to get through as much of your books as you can :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy reading! :open_book:

5 Likes

Cool beans! Iā€™m almost finished with this book, but itā€™s nice to have a bit of extra time. Thanks!

3 Likes

Oh thank you so, so much <3

4 Likes

I am so happy to be able to participate! I chose the Complete Book of Witchcraft because Iā€™ve been wanting to read it for some time, and I finally found the free pdf. :pray:t2:
Also, I donā€™t plan on reading all of it by the 11th, my aim is to read up until chapter 6 or 7!
Have a joyful reading session all of you :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much. Iā€™m going to do some more reading this week. Iā€™m working on getting my things done early on so I have the end of the week to do what I wish and be comfortable doing it.

4 Likes

Way to go @Amethyst! :partying_face: Good luck with finishing it up- I hope itā€™s been a fun read for you :books:

No worries at all, @MeganB- Iā€™m in the same boat! :laughing: Itā€™s a busy time of year for sure.

It sounds like an exciting book, @Queenofdisasters- I hope you enjoy it! :blush: Take your time and read as much or as little as youā€™d like. Iā€™m looking forward to hearing your thoughts about it! :open_book:

Great plan, @Susurrus! :two_hearts: Youā€™re very welcome- have fun with your reading and I hope your book brings you much joy and new knowledge :books:

3 Likes

Hi! I also couldnā€™t figure out the wiki postā€¦ here is my book ā€œEarth Powerā€ by Scott Cunningham

4 Likes

The extra time is great! Iā€™m on Chapter 15 in mine, loving it so far!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Itā€™s been very good, a bit basic for me but a good book. Thanks, hon!

3 Likes

No worries at all, @Nadialuna! Iā€™ve added you to the list- enjoy Earth Power! :open_book::blush:

Hooray! You go, @Rowan! :clap: So happy to hear youā€™re loving it :grin:

This book isnā€™t quite as mind-blowing as the last one with quantum physics, @Amethyst? :laughing: Hahaha good! Iā€™m glad youā€™re enjoying reading it :books:

2 Likes

Nope, easily able to read it, which makes it all the more fun to read. The hamster in my brain wheel canā€™t take that physics stuff. Too much! LOL.

3 Likes

I love this mental image! :hamster::joy: My brain-hamster thinks the same- no mind-exploding math or physics allowed in here either! :laughing:

For me reading is definitely about learning- but itā€™s also about having some relaxing time to recharge at the end of the day.I agree- things that are easy to read make for a more enjoyable experience :grinning::open_book:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the extension. :slight_smile: I needed it.

4 Likes

You are very welcome, @colin! I hope you are enjoying your book so far :open_book::blush:

4 Likes

Thanks TravelWitch, :slight_smile: I just finished my book yesterday. It was a pretty good read and quite a bit of care seemingly went into its making. A large portion of the book is magickal recipes, which is exactly what I need more of so Iā€™m glad I found it. There has to be at least 4 or 5 money spells in there I would love to try sometime, although I need to get the ingredients together. Lotā€™s of healing and banishment spells too!

6 Likes

It sounds amazing, @colin! :heart_eyes: You found a real treasure trove of knowledge. And as the money spell master, it looks like youā€™ve got a big boost of inspiration for your craft :grin:

The reading period ends on Friday so if youā€™d like, I hope youā€™ll share a few tips or even a spell or two that you learned about! It really sounds like a book worth learning more about :open_book::raised_hands:

5 Likes

I added my name to the list but it wonā€™t let me add the (@) before my name. :upside_down_face: Something about a 10 mentions per post limit.

In the past month I have finished the first book, Karma, in the Happiness in Your Life Series. And I finished the second one, Intuition, yesterday. (This is a big deal because I couldnā€™t read at all after the Labor Day weekend - means I am getting better. :slight_smile: ) I canā€™t wait to share the review and discuss in soon.

4 Likes

I just added the (@) for your name- thanks for pointing that out, @praecog29! :+1: Weā€™ll summon technology master @Francisco for this one- perhaps there is a way to change the mention limit in wiki posts so that anyone can continue to add after 10 users?

Congrats on your finished books- that is so exciting, Benjamin! :raised_hands: I imagine it feels very good to get back into doing something you love after not being able to do it for a while. I am also really looking forward to reading your thoughts about it! :star_struck::open_book:

3 Likes