šŸ“– Spells8 Book Club VII (May 14 - Jun 11)

Friendly reminder time!

:grey_exclamation: The current reading period will end in one week :grey_exclamation:

A Readerā€™s Review post will appear in the forums in one week for everyone to share their thoughts and see what other coven members were reading.

I hope everyone is enjoying their reading so far! Iā€™m looking forward to reading everyoneā€™s thoughts and learning about new books next week :books: :blush:

Happy reading and blessed be :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I already have my book for the next one!

7 Likes

I do too :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Fabian,
I bet the stories are short and simple!
How nice that there are :100: spirit guides a d Godesses
Jeannie

5 Likes

Rowan

Blockquote

I have been buying books for Hecate and I am really glad to hear such a positive review! I really would not mind trying to get this book since it helps with balancing the light and the dark. Since that is something I could benefit from!
Thank you for the review Rowan!
Blessed be

6 Likes

You two are amazing, @Susurrus and @NickWick! :grin::open_book: Itā€™s so wonderful when you have a book youā€™re excited to read :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :books: I hope the ones you have lined up will exceed your expectations! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Thank you! Mine is about the Goddess Brigid & is named Tending Brigidā€™s Flame. Iā€™m hoping to learn more about her to connect with her a bit more. Iā€™ve been working on some other things so I havenā€™t started it yet. Iā€™m still showing gratitude for my rituals & spells working out so well. :heart:

5 Likes

Been quite busy myself, I should be giving an update soon on my first book before starting this one it is another book from Patricia Telesco. This one is more about potions and brews :grin:

5 Likes

Both of your new books sound wonderfully exciting and full of witchy wisdom @Susurrus and @NickWick :star_struck: :open_book: When you jump into them, enjoy! :heart:

6 Likes

Today marks the end of this reading period!

A discussion will soon open up in the forum for everyone to share their thoughts and swap book reviews :open_book:

Please keep an eye on the forums! :eyes:

:exclamation: The few wonderful reviews already posted here have since been re-homed in the Readersā€™ Reviews post to make them easier to find!

tenor
[Gif from Tenor]

Didnā€™t finish your book or just got started ? No worries!

Feel free to share your thoughts so far and chime in on the reviews that your fellow coven members have shared. You may find a recommendation for a new book! :open_book:

After a one-week review period, the next reading session will begin: Next Friday, June 18thth . Feel free to continue reading your current book into the next session or start a brand new book at that time!

Happy reading and reviewing! :books:

4 Likes

This reading session has closed- thanks for joining in! :blush: If you have a book review to share, please do so in the open Readerā€™s Review post. Any other non-review posts can be shared in the current Book Club reading session.