šŸ“– Spells8 Book Club XI (Oct 1 - Oct 29)

The Witchā€™s Path by Thorn Mooney
@SunshineLee

8 Likes

Oh, sure! Patreon is a paid platform that I use for people who want to support my content. Itā€™s at Patreon.com/roundthecauldron

9 Likes

Iā€™m excited, Iā€™m just joining the book club. I already see many books posted by everyone I want to readā€¦

9 Likes

Wow thatā€™s quite an endeavor- until February! Good luck and have fun with your Patreon book club, @MeganB! :blush:

Itā€™s a busy time of year indeed, @Amethyst! I hope itā€™s been a fun read for you so far :blush:

Welcome, @SunshineLee! Iā€™ve added in your book to the list. I hope you enjoy reading it! :books:

Welcome, @MsQ! Haha I know the feeling- so many wonderful witchy books, never enough time! :grin: I hope you enjoy Wiccapedia- looking forward to hearing your thoughts about it! :open_book:

7 Likes

As a book with multiple readers, The Witches Path now has itā€™s own discussion thread! Feel free to discuss this book as you read in the following:

Blessed be and happy reading! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Iā€™m on the last chapter! Yay! So Iā€™ll definitely get it finished before the next deadline. Then I just have to catch up on some of my fiction reading. I have a Spencer novel I bought that I havenā€™t looked at yet.

6 Likes

Woohoo! :partying_face: Youā€™re on the home stretch! Hope the ending is what you are hoping for. And sounds like fun- enjoy your Spencer novel! :open_book: :blush:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve decided to join on the book club. :books: šŸŖ„

6 Likes

You are very welcome in the book club, @Christina4! :heart::books: I hope you enjoy Crystal Reiki- it sounds like an interesting read! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it :blush:

6 Likes

I canā€™t wait to leave my thoughts. :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Iā€™m a late entry, so I may be reading the same book for the next 1 also. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

No worries, @Susurrus- take your time and enjoy your book! :blush:

5 Likes

Friendly reminder time!

:grey_exclamation: The current reading period will end in one week :grey_exclamation:

A Readerā€™s Review post will appear in the forums in one week for everyone to share their thoughts and see what other coven members were reading.

I hope everyone is enjoying their reading so far! Iā€™m looking forward to reading everyoneā€™s thoughts and learning about new books next week :books: :blush:

Happy reading and blessed be :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :memo: Spells8 Book Club XI - Readersā€™ Reviews!

Congrats on finishing your book, @Susurrus! It sounds like it was a good one for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As soon as the Readersā€™ Reviews posts is launched (this Friday) Iā€™ll move this in there. Thanks so much for sharing your review! :heart:

I hope your next book will be just as good (or maybe even better- go for 10/10! haha) for you. Blessed reading! :books::sparkles:

5 Likes

I have been reading my book :books: is it okay if I join inn? I apologize I have not participated in the book club lately! I took some time to myself! But I would like to participate. If thatā€™s okay with you guys! I have been reading and have half of my book read. I am sorta a slow reader! Donā€™t tell anyone! I have been reading the same book for a while know!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Hello @Jeannie1!

Yes- you are absolutely welcome to join in Book Club! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You have actually picked the perfect time too- while this session is ending today, the next session of Book Club will begin next Friday (November 5th).

If youā€™re far enough in your book that youā€™d like to leave a book review for it now, you are welcome to! Otherwise please feel free to join in for the session next week :blush:

Looking forward to reading with you- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Today marks the end of this reading period!

A discussion will soon open up in the forum for everyone to share their thoughts and swap book reviews :open_book:

Please keep an eye on the forums for the soon-to-appear post! :eyes:

:exclamation: The few wonderful reviews already posted here have since been re-homed in the Readersā€™ Reviews post to make them easier to find!

tumblr_mcfqj603fq1rfjowdo1_500
Gif from Wifflegif

Didnā€™t finish your book or just got started ? No worries!

Feel free to share your thoughts so far and chime in on the reviews that your fellow coven members have shared. You may find a recommendation for a new book! :open_book:

After a one-week review period, the next reading session will begin: Next Friday, November 5th . Feel free to continue reading your current book into the next session or start a brand new book at that time!

Happy reading and reviewing! :books::blush:

5 Likes

This reading session has closed- thanks for joining in! If you have a book review to share, please do so in the open Readerā€™s Review post. Any other non-review posts can be shared in the current Book Club reading session or the Book Club FAQ.