šŸ“– Spells8 Book Club XXIV (Dec 30 - Jan 27)

Iā€™m so so glad youā€™re enjoying the book! I need to read it again. Courtney Weber is an amazing author and I love how she wrote her own experiences in the book.

3 Likes

I agree. Sheā€™s very good at really drawing me in. Her visualizations of Brighidā€™s aspects and how she relates to the metaphors of the stories is really beautiful. Very stirring!

3 Likes

Today marks the end of this reading period!

A discussion will soon open up in the forum for everyone to share their thoughts and swap book reviews :open_book:

Please keep an eye on the forums for the soon-to-appear post! :eyes:

:exclamation: The few wonderful reviews already posted here have since been re-homed in the Readersā€™ Reviews post to make them easier to find!

200w

Gif from Giphy

Didnā€™t finish your book or just got started ? No worries!

Feel free to share your thoughts so far and chime in on the reviews that your fellow coven members have shared. You may find a recommendation for a new book! :open_book:

After a one-week review period, the next reading session will begin: Next Friday, February 3rd . Feel free to continue reading your current book into the next session or start a brand new book at that time!

Happy reading and reviewing! :books::blush:

2 Likes

This reading session has closed- thank you to everyone who joined in! If you have a book review or comments to share, please do so in the open Readerā€™s Review post in the Activities Category :books: