šŸ“– Spells8 Book Club XXXV (Jan 19 - Feb 16)

Iā€™m not Bry but I can answer your question :sweat_smile: You can review the book at any time! Once this reading session ends, it will go into a post-reading review session before the next session starts.

6 Likes

Ok thanks! I should be able to do it. I just donā€™t have the book in front of me!

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll do just fine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thereā€™s no rush!

4 Likes

@Sivonnah Megan to the rescue! :grin: Sheā€™s absolutely right- the book club session closes today and a readerā€™s review discussion will open up, but thereā€™s no rush at all! The RR will be open for the next few weeks (until the next one arrives). Plenty of time to gather thoughts and share about the book! I hope you enjoyed it :open_book: :blush:

4 Likes

Today marks the end of this reading period!

A discussion will soon open up in the forum for everyone to share their thoughts and swap book reviews :open_book:

Please keep an eye on the forums for the soon-to-appear post! :eyes:

:exclamation: The few wonderful reviews already posted here have since been re-homed in the Readersā€™ Reviews post to make them easier to find!

magic books
Gif from Tenor

Didnā€™t finish your book or just got started ? No worries!

Feel free to share your thoughts so far and chime in on the reviews that your fellow coven members have shared. You may find a recommendation for a new book! :open_book:

After a one-week review period, the next reading session will begin: Next Friday, February 23rd . Feel free to continue reading your current book into the next session or start a brand new book at that time!

Happy reading and reviewing! :books::blush:

4 Likes

This reading session has closed- thank you to everyone who joined in! If you have a book review or comments to share, please do so in the open Readerā€™s Review post in Activities