šŸ“ Spells8 Book Club XXXV - Readers' Reviews!

You and me both, Amethyst. Itā€™s okay :hugs:

10 Likes

Iā€™ll get there yet!

8 Likes

My first book on Witchcraft was the Witchā€™s Almanac back in the mid '90ā€™s. It was a black & white print journal that, after quickly skimming through the pages, I took a chance on buying. I LOVED it, for all the reasons you mention with this, your book club choice. It had articles filled with history, holidays and the recipes! I still make the bread pudding from the recipe I got from that one journal.
So, yes! I understand the enthusiasm you experienced from this book and will be adding it to my book list.
Thanks and stay awesome!

11 Likes

Iā€™m with Megan- thereā€™s nothing wrong with that! :blush: Books are so wonderfully patient, they will be there until things align and we are ready to read them.

I hope you continue to enjoy it, Amethyst- happy reading! :heart: :open_book:

8 Likes

Thanks, darling! I may have to go back to the start, Iā€™ve gotten off track and forgotten what I was reading! LOL!

8 Likes

Basic principles of practical Magic :pentagram: :pentagram:
tā€™s finally over!

excellent book marries Buddhism with magic!
gives great importance to visualization and meditation!

8 Likes

@Amethyst Iā€™ve had to do that before, in both books and in video games! Itā€™s hard to jump back in in the middle. Sometimes restarting is a better way to go (especially if itā€™s a good and enjoyable story!) :grin: :+1:

@AIRAM Congrats on finishing your book! :partying_face: :heart: Sounds like it was a great one, especially for anyone who enjoys learning about Buddhism and practicing meditation/visualizations. Iā€™m so happy you enjoyed it, Airam!! :books: :blush:

9 Likes

I probably will do that! Thanks!

9 Likes

@Amethyst Happy reading, my friend! :open_book: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I tried to finish my Baba Yaga book but I am nor sure if I will be able to finish because I am about half way throughā€¦ weā€™ll seeā€¦ Maybe Baba yaga will compell me ?

8 Likes

Thatā€™s how I started off. Practicing on my own and always had good results I still do it. Use this method for wishing magic it works the best

7 Likes

No rush at all! If you donā€™t finish this session, it is absolutely fine to continue reading into next session :blush: Whatever Baba Yaga compels you to do! :wink:

Hope you continue to enjoy your book- happy reading!

6 Likes

@john1 thank you my brother :hekate_wheel: :pentagram:

8 Likes

The 35th session of the Spells8 Book Club and its review period have closed. But no worries! You can visit the Activities Category to find and view the current session of Book Club :open_book: