:spirit_element: Spirit Allies | My New Oracle Deck

:spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball:

This deck came in the mail today and i’m so excited to learn and work with it! Here in the next few days I will do a reading for the collective with it :blush:

Spirit Allies by Jill Pyle & Sidney Bachert

I decided to purchase this deck after watching Wicked Moonlight on YouTube

:spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball: :spirit_element: :crystal_ball:

7 Likes

Any deck with mushrooms on the cover instantly has my heart :mushroom: :laughing: I am loving the aesthetic- this one is a beauty, @Missa! May it serve you well :pray: :heart:

Ohhh yay! Looking forward to your reading! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@BryWisteria I love the aesthetic as well! That’s what really called to me when looking at this deck. I also love the feel of the cards… it shuffles really nice!

4 Likes

I love tarot cards! I’m learning now but I think I’ll get a whole collection! Yours is beautiful! Enjoy reading!

4 Likes

That’s so pretty! Good luck with it!

5 Likes

Oh wow, what a beautiful deck! :heart_eyes: Thank you for sharing - it’s gorgeous!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks! :grin: I love the way it shuffles

5 Likes

I couldn’t pass it up especially the price too! :smile:

5 Likes

I’m so glad. I’ve got a deck of oracle cards I love but shuffling them in a pain in my behind. LOL!

5 Likes

An additional video from Goddess Provisions over the deck I got!

5 Likes

It’s a beautiful deck and gosh, the music is perfect! Fits the atmosphere really well. This was meditational to watch :smile: :heart: :sparkles:

5 Likes

@Missa Beautiful deck!
good fortune teller!

5 Likes