Spirit Animals 🐦

I meditated on the matter with my clear quartz for clarity and then drew a tarot card last night, which suggested I shouldn’t rush myself into finding my spirit guide. Even if I learn that the dragon isn’t my spirit guide, I would still love to include them in my Craft!:dragon: In the articles I’ve read, dragons are seen as guardians of Mother Earth and protectors of all living things. So in essence, they’re kind of like guardian angels for pagans? There is a dragon for every element, and I feel that invoking earth, air, fire, and water dragons in my rituals would help me feel a greater connection to the elements! :seedling::dash::fire::droplet:

5 Likes

I’ve been using dragon’s blood a lot lately in my workings.

It’s one of my newer boxes I have in my shop too. Have you ever tried working with Dragon’s Blood?

It’s a fairly new find for me. I love it!

9 Likes

I’ve never used dragon’s blood in my Craft, but I now have a reason to!

5 Likes

A wonderful discovery, @Kasandra- no matter what form they take, it seems that dragons have a special place in your magickal practice :dragon: :sparkles: May they continue to guide and inspire you! :blush:

5 Likes

Maybe a jar of dried dragon fruit? :laughing:

But seriously, I love the scent of dragon’s blood and that’s a gorgeous looking kit, Laurie!

7 Likes

11 Likes

Wonderful spirit animal meanings- thank you for sharing, @Missa! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey @SilverBear does the offer still stand??? I’d love to know my spirit animal. 4/28

4 Likes

Yes, give me a bit to get the info though :slight_smile: I have company today so I am about to go on a mad cleaning spree lol.

5 Likes

Oh sure there’s no rush at all!! You could do it next month. Lol Just let me know when you can.

4 Likes

Frog Return Moon
April 20 - May 20
Second Moon of Wabun, Spirit Keeper of the East.
Your animal is a Beaver.
Plant is blue camus.
Mineral is chyrsocolla in many ways this is similar to turquoise.
Color is blue.
Element is Earth - Turtle Clan.
People born under this moon are said to be strong, stable, independent, hardworking, stubborn and grounded.

Beaver people like to be creative. Their minds are capable of wonderful feats. These folks tend to not talk much when they are not certain of their surroundings or the people in them. Once they get to know people they will express their thoughts quite readily. Their feelings are another thing. These they can hold back as effectively as the beaver’s dam holds back the water.

Beaver people need to learn they must let their feelings out a little at a time, or they run the risk of being drowned in a flash flood of emotions.

They take relationships seriously. When they find a mate, they sincerely hope it will be for life.

6 Likes

Whoa!! :scream_cat::scream: You described me exactly as I am!!! What book is this? I think I have to get this one!?
Thank you so much for taking the time to type this out for me!!! :pray::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Isn’t this awesome information? She did mine a little bit ago & I saved the information for my BOS to go with my primal, western, eastern zodiacs. I resonate with them all pretty well!

6 Likes

It’s called The Medicine Wheel Earth Astrology by Sun Bear and Wabun.

It has pages and pages of details.

9 Likes

Ooh, thank you! This is exactly what I’m into!!! Thanks a million :relaxed:

4 Likes

That was point on resonance!!!

4 Likes

Oh I really like all this information. @SilverBear what book do you have that gives the information? Sorry if it wrote above, I tried to read it all lol.
I am a huge animal person. As a kid only dolphins mattered to me. Then as an adult it broadened and varied. Two main dreams stand out to me involving animals that I will never forget. That was a black snake and a huge moose. The Moose was scarier :rofl:

5 Likes

It’s called The Medicine Wheel Earth Astrology by Sun Bear and Wabun

6 Likes

This is a great job. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

@SilverBear would you be willing to look up my birthday March 28? :heart:

3 Likes