Spirit Fest

Today is the day…. Spirit Fest comes to my town. I have never been but I will be there today. Making it a girls day with my daughter niece and my bestie. I’m excited to see what’s all there. Just felt like sharing lol

9 Likes

Ohh! I wish I could go today - that’s not too far from me. I’ll be in Port Richey today for the grand opening of a new store up there that my crochet is gonna be in!

I hope you have an amazing time! :heart:

7 Likes

Have fun at Spirit Fest Ms. Zee. It looks like something I’d love to do!

Good luck with the grand opening! @MeganB! I hope you sell out all your crochet stuff!

7 Likes

I would Love one of your crochet dragons Megan. :heart_on_fire: :purple_heart: :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Soooo I def couldn’t resist this purchase lol

7 Likes

Oh gosh! That’s perfect! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I didn’t sell out, but I know what I need to make more of :laughing:

As soon as I can make some more, I’ll let you all know! :heart: I plan on having them as custom orders in my shop, but I’ve gotta price them out first. The one I made was the very first one like it that I had ever done :laughing:

Oh my Gods :joy: That’s hilarious! I love it! :clap:

6 Likes

@Jessica_Zee Spirit Fest sounds amazing- and that’s a perfect sign! :laughing: I hope you all had a blast at the festival! :heart:

@MeganB Congrats on the successful opening party, Megan- it sounds like it went really well! :partying_face: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you, Bry - it did! :heart:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.