Spirit of Geode

I don’t hear a lot about Geodes! But they are pretty magickal!

11 Likes

Is there anything more exciting than cracking open a plain and dull-looking rock to find dazzling sparkly crystals inside? :star_struck: I still dream of coming across a geode someday… although I doubt I’d be able to tell it apart from other rocks haha! Maybe someday :blush:

Thank you so much for this video, @Silverbear! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

@SilverBear I have always loved :revolving_hearts: geodes, they do look like they have a lot of magick :dizzy: Thank you for another beautiful video!

@BryWisteria I still dream of coming across a geode someday…

Me too! I’ve always wanted to find one. I know we have them here in Colorado, so maybe someday! :heart:

4 Likes

I’ve got my fingers crossed for you, Marsha- it sounds like you’re in a place where chances are high for geode-finding, so I hope you’ll find yourself a beautiful geode someday! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you @SilverBear for the beautiful video! I saw crystals in my emails and zoomed right over :laughing:

Here are my newest geodes, on the bottom sides of Bast:

And my first geode:

The rest, I have in boxes. :pensive: but that’s ok. I shared what I could. The other ones are what i cracked open myself. They’re celestite and clear quartz.

6 Likes

Your geodes are gorgeous, @christina4 ! :star_struck: So shiny! :sparkles::gem:

3 Likes