Spirits, Et's, Fairy, Djinn, Dragons, Star Tribes, Starseeds, Indigo, Rainbow Children

Does anyone know about Djinn? I have one stalking me from a astral meditation I did in the Giza Pyramid. Ive have been trying to get rid of it for two years now. Im so flustered. Ive had several healings done. But it just leaves so the healer cant feel it, so no help. If I told all the things its was interfering with, you’d probably be shocked. Ive tryed Banishing, wardings Protection spells myself. Also I have had several other ppl try to remove this spirit with magic, healings, curse breakers… But so far this thing hasnt been blothered by any of it. Would anyone have any advice?

13 Likes

Hi @robert8! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. I’m afraid I don’t know anything about Djinn myself but hopefully, someone will be able to help. I just wanted to drop you a note, to welcome you to the forum! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Merry meet @robert8!

Sorry to hear about the pesky visitor- I’m afraid that, like Amethyst, I also don’t have much experience with Djinn. Everything I’ve heard about them makes me want to steer clear! :sweat_smile:

I definitely would have recommended a banishing (and always protection spells- can never have too many layers of protection, if you ask me!) but it sounds like the banishing spells haven’t helped.

My only thought here is that the Djinn isn’t attached to your physical self, but rather your astral self- hence why any banishing work done in the physical plane is having no effect. Have you tried doing a banishing ritual in the astral plane? :thinking:

Just a thought- Blessed be!

8 Likes

This astral mediation you did, did you physically take a trip at the Giza Pyramid and meditated there, or did you travel to seemingly the Giza Pyramid through the astral body, from a remote location?

If it’s the latter. There are beings and tribes of beings/entities that exist in the astral planes, there are different planes of existence. Most likely it sounds like you astral traveled to a place you have no business being, a territory or astral plane where the Jinn(a) are and now one is taking an offense. Try to understand, explain yourself, apologize, and don’t go there again.

Could explain why those cleansings are not working because the Jinn is trying to cleanse/banish you out.

Doesn’t mean you don’t ever have to astral travel, happens, bump into “things” and “entities”, it’s part of the learning curve.

9 Likes

Merry meet @robert8 and welcome! I have heard of this happening with the attachment creating horrible day to day happenings, I’m so sorry to hear this is happening to you!

I think some believe that they are akin to Genies — I found this site that aligns with what I’ve heard about them: What Are Shadow People & How Do I Get Rid Of Them? - Ask Mystic Investigations

Maybe you should consult a certified Jinnologist to assist this - it would be worth it. Two tips in the mean time: 1) don’t ask it for anything; 2) do not go back into astral projection and if you do it again once this is over, there are serious protections that need to be in place to go into ancient places like a Pyramid, ensure you are well covered.

8 Likes

I don’t know too much about Jinn, but I do know that they come from pre-Islamic mythology. I went to Wikipedia as a first look and saw this quote about protecting oneself from a Jinn.

A common belief holds that jinn could not hurt someone who wears something with the name of God (Allah ) written upon it.

Of course, it is Wikipedia and this particular line doesn’t have a source so take that with a grain of salt. I’d say doing protection work is always a good idea but, as @Eliza_01 mentioned, you may have invaded their space unintentionally when you went to the astral for that meditation. It may be a good idea to make amends, apologize, and avoid doing that in the future.

It could also be as @BryWisteria mentioned – the Jinn may be more attached to your spiritual body than physical one. You might have luck performing a banishing in the astral rather than physical plane.

I’d also like to pose another idea, though it is more mundane and psychological. You may not agree with it, and that’s totally okay! It’s important to go with your intuition in this case. Could it be possible that your brain is tricking you into thinking that there is Jinn with you and causing a lot of problems? Brains are funny things and there’s something called a self-fulfilling prophecy or even a self-inflicted “curse” where we can become paranoid, overthink, and cause our brains to see patterns in things that aren’t there. I’m not saying this is what’s happening and my intention isn’t to invalidate your experiences at all :heart: I just wanted to offer another possible perspective.

7 Likes

I have friends who know about djinn. Say a prayer to Allah when you think it’s near for it to go away. Keep repeating the prayer. All I know is it has Bismillah in it. I know a quarter of the prayer, sorry. I like @MeganB advice to wear something with Allah on it.

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome :infinite_roots: @robert8

I just wanted to welcome you to the forum. I’m so glad you have joined us.

I had something like this happen to me many years ago. I was taking a course, “Light Touch Therapy” and we would sometimes go on little outings. We went to an Egypt exhibition at a local museum. When we returned back to the class, the teacher and one of her assistants said, something had followed me. At the time, I had not felt anything, but they began working on me and removed it. I often wondered if this was a Djinn, as you mentioned above. I should have asked them more questions at the time, anyway I have no sense of what they did. I felt fine.

You’ve received some great answers above, so I hope this helps you. Please keep us updated.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

NOTE: Edited to correct spelling errors :hugs:

5 Likes