Spirits possession.... Pros and cons

Good evening everyone,

I have done morning devotion today and I was asked by mom to take caution. It’s not that she doesn’t agree with my witchy practices. She even bought me some seashells today and she will give my first sets of Crystals soon. The fact is that I am a newbie and I am not a fan when practicionner loses their state of consciousness. I don’t want to be mount by any spirit nor one I am devoted to. I prefer signs, clear dreams or intuitive psychic skills. I know that we have to use rhythm while or after inviting Deities or spirits around the circle. I have a tchatcha and I also used chants with records to bring energy. But I was a little scared because I am not used to invocation and I don’t know if it’s a must that spirits mount their servants.

If anyone knows any facts about

How to serve well or call these Deities or Loas? Please share… What can I do to share a connection without having me getting too deep like being mount or traveling into another realms?

Agwe
Ogou♥️
Deity Selene
Deity Demeter and Ceres

One last question: I have pulled Ace of spade and nine of spade … two cards for Accident and death. I am scared. If my sorority or brother practitioners could help me see through. I need an urgent answer. What will soon happen in my home? With whom and what it is exactly and with who?

Blessed be​:fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

@Valen Thank you so much… you’re right. It is up to us to lead a connection or the boundaries of a connection. I am more confident now in my future dialogue with entities.

For the cards, It relieves me that they are not showing a bad thing. As you said it might be something good coming for me. I would like that. Thank you again… Blessed be! And nice to meet you​:pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.