Sprit brought me here

Spirit brought me to this web site and I am so great full. I am hoping for help and direction from the people here. I find myself in a troubling situation and need to help my boy friend to overcome addition. I meditate daily which I started about three months ago to send centered, grounded, protective and clearing energy to him. I want to do a lot more for him.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @TommMaxx2. :blush: I know a thing or two about addiction I’ve been clean ten years but it’s still a struggle. My advice to you is that when people turn to drugs its because something more something deeper is going on with them nobody gets on drugs because everything is going great in there life it’s not always easy dealing with life on life’s terms so I recommend taking a more mundane approach and exploring that aspect of it if you really want to get to the root of why he struggles with getting high. I wish I could tell you that there is a magic spell to end his struggle but its more complicated then that in the grand scheme of things. However I still feel that you have definitely come to the right place if your looking for friends and support this has been incredible for my mental health and I think it could be good for you and your boyfriend’s as well… just know that magick isn’t a quick fix it isn’t about that but the longer your here the more opportunity you will have to explore all aspects of the craft and discover what it means to you. :sparkles::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

7 Likes

@TommMaxx2 Hello and welcome. I’m Tracy from England. I’m sorry you’re going through this. I can’t add anything that @crystal59 hasn’t already said. Sending love and light. Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Hello, @TommMaxx2. I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m one of the lucky ones who hasn’t had much to do with substance abuse. So I don’t have much practical advice. Maybe get him into meditation too, that might help. From what little I know, the person who has the addiction has to want it.

Good luck with helping your boyfriend! Sending you positive vibes.

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @TommMaxx2

I’m so glad you have joined us, Thomas, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I am so sorry you are going through this, keeping you and your boyfriend in the Light! I don’t have any experience with addiction, but our lovely @crystal59 has given you some great advice.

There is a lot of great information here, so I recommend starting with the courses. If you have any questions, just let us know. We are here for you, Thomas, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Welcome to the family @TommMaxx2 I’m Nixi and we’re so glad that you’re here.

@crystal59 said it perfectly. Your boyfriend is lucky to have such an loving and supportive person by his side. I’ve seen enough to know that it isn’t all that common to find someone that will love us even when we’re hard to love.

We are a loving and supportive family and will do whatever we can for each other. Welcome

7 Likes

Hello @TommMaxx2,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here and an Eclectic Witch- it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I’m sorry to hear about what your boyfriend is going through- I think he is very lucky to have you by his side helping and supporting him on his journey of healing :heart:

You’ve got some great advice already- in addition to what has already been shared, perhaps you would like to add a request to the Coven’s Energy Exchange Circle? It is a place where those who require help share requests, and the Coven joins together to send healing and positive energy to those in need. If you’d like your situation to be added to the list, just say the word and I (or another Moderator) will be happy to add you in! :handshake: :candle: :sparkles:

Wishing you and your boyfriend all the best- blessed be, Thomas!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @TommMaxx2 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m sorry that you’ve found yourself in a troubling situation with your boyfriend. That’s really difficult - I can’t imagine how you’re handling it. I think it’s noble and kind of you to want to do what you can to help your boyfriend through his addiction.

I hope to see you around! Feel free to make yourself at home :house:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.