Starseeds, Light Workers & Earth Angels 🌈

Awww… of course I forgive you dear! :heart: I know you just genuinely found it funny and didn’t mean anything bad by it. If I had been feeling a little less fragile and a little more sarcastic it could have been one :sweat_smile: Thank you for making sure I’m okay, and I love you too! :hugs: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

When it comes to the original subject, I’d love to share a dream with you too :blush:

I had it back in 2021 I think. I was floating above land and sea, zooming through the air as an all-reaching consciousness with no body. I could travel around at the speed of thought, seeing familiar and unfamiliar places and people. I was seeing wars break out, and while I felt sorry for the people suffering, I felt it wasn’t my place to interfere. After a while I zoomed out through the clouds into space, Earth getting smaller and smaller, until I could hold her in my arms. There was my body. And there was my beloved planet that I wanted to keep safe. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :earth_africa:

7 Likes

@CelestiaMoon
I got chills reading about your dream, it really resonated with my soul. Thank you for sharing. I have had similar dreams and sometimes I feel as if I’m being guided or given new information, or maybe just remembering. Amazing, thank you for sharing. And thank you for understanding!
Love and blessings always my friend :hugs:

6 Likes

I know the feeling, I felt the same way when I had the dream. I’m so happy you felt it too! :heart: Some dreams feel special like this, they feel full of meaning and wonder, and they’re the ones I remember for years. And it always feels so good to share them with a kindred spirit who can feel it too! :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Aww, that’s so kind :heart: thank you!

This is exactly true! I mean, I know that when researching these things we will come across the historical associations of them (and that’s where my caution was coming from) but I don’t know if we will ever know for sure the real origins or history of such subjects. I agree with you!

I really appreciate this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: after seeing how my original response didn’t quite come off the way I expected, I was afraid that I had hurt and offended my friends here and that wasn’t my intention at all! :sob: I share these things because I care and I don’t want to see my friends get swept up in horrible history or misinformation because it comes in a neat little package – and that’s not to say that Starseeds is horrible or misinformation, and I think that’s where my message went astray lol I wasn’t saying Starseeds are bad, just that they have some historically bad people associated with them.

I wasn’t offended with anything you said :heart: I appreciate you and everyone else’s kindness and love!

This is such a beautiful dream :revolving_hearts: thank you for sharing it with us!

6 Likes