Still Here

Hello dear souls, I wanted to say that I am back, or at least still here. It has been an eventful and often stressful year and although I need a small operation this month I finally feel able to participate. Please bear with me, I am a recluse living amongst the mountains in Southern Spain and communication or lack of can be my weakness. I am heading out now but will post again soon with some of the amazing results I have had using tips and advice from many of you - this page is awesome, thank you :purple_heart:

13 Likes

Hello @wendy20 I’m Tracy from England. Lovely to see you back. Sorry it’s been so stressful for you, I hope your recovering ok from your operation. :green_heart:

12 Likes

Hi @wendy20 ! I’m new since you were last here. I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota, US. I’m glad to meet you and am happy you are able to return now.

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I joined when things weren’t going so well and just being in this coven and seeing all the positivity here helped me so much.

Hope to see more from you in the future!

10 Likes

Welcome back, @wendy20 - it’s wonderful to hear from you again! :heart:

I’m sorry to hear it’s been stressful for you lately and I know how hard it is waiting for a procedure. I hope the operation goes very well and that you have a quick and painless recovery! :pray:

Wishing you only the best and looking forward to talking with more again soon (but no rush at all - we’re here whenever you have the time and energy!).

Much love and many blessings :sparkles:

11 Likes

Welcome back, @wendy20!

10 Likes

Welcome back @wendy20 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s so good to hear from you and I’m glad to hear that you’ve been well. I hope your operation goes well and I look forward to seeing you around some more!

9 Likes

Hi Wendy Welcome back and good luck with your operation may love and light be with you. :two_hearts::revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

welcome ba k :smiling_face:

9 Likes

@wendy20 welcome back! :hugs: I’m looking forward to getting to know you and I wish you luck and a speedy recovery :blush::blue_heart:

8 Likes