Storm water, what do you use it for?

I’m a new witch and I saw a very brief article about collecting storm water as it can be used for spells while I was looking for some Rain spells. Can anyone share what spells they use the storm water for? Ingredients, Intentions, and How it’s executed? TIA!

9 Likes

It’s used to put that boost into your spell work.

9 Likes

I personally have never used storm water in the craft before. But I did some searching around and hopefully these sources can help ya!

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 4.41.28 AM

11 Likes

This is great info!!! I’m actually making or collecting some today because it’s going to storm.

7 Likes

Oooh that’s awesome what are you planning on doing? :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

6 Likes

I’m not sure yet but for now, I’m just going to collect it because I’ve got this really neat jar that I wanna use! :grin:

6 Likes

I have a really cool bottle that I want to use for some kind of water. I was going to make Moon Water over the full moon but some things came up that I have to attend to recently. I would use it to collect rain or storm water though. I saved the image of the different waters.

4 Likes

I have thunder water, war water, eclipse water, snow water. Collect them all love. Do what tho will

4 Likes

Hi, @Mistress_Of_Herbs currently I have Full Moon & Stormwater, I will have Ocean/Sea Water by the end of this week though.

I use the Storm Water as an offering to the Celtic Goddess: The Morrigan, both have similar meanings to them so it makes sense. Especially with some things that have come up in life.

I have made Eclipse & Snow waters before & collected water from a Nor Easter or Hurricane for Stormwater.

2 Likes

Most excellent!!! I try to keep storm water, as The Morrigan was my Matron Goddess til Hecate claimed me last November, but i still call upon her when needed. I even planted a crabapple tree in the center of my yard for her. As it is the tree of Avalon.

I dont have any ocean water, i need to get some sometime in the near future. And no hurricane water, as we are just now in hurricane season, and none cane this far inland last yr.

3 Likes