Strawberry magic

My mom brought home a couple of cartons of strawberries today and I was wondering what kind of spells or rituals any of you all had for strawberries.
A few days ago she brought home a bag of cherries so I’ve been searching for material on things to do with cherry pits too.

6 Likes

Not really sure about magic uses for strawberry’s but if you have to many you can slice and dry them, make a jam or freeze them. The cherry pits could be made into beads. Sorry that’s all I can think of

6 Likes

My evening plans are turning some blueberries into muffins… Now that is magik.

7 Likes

I agree, warm muffins are a wonderful bit of magic

6 Likes

Here are some Magical correspondences of strawberries from Llewellyn’s Book of Correspondences:

• Zodiac: Libra
  • Planet: Venus
  • Day: Friday
  • Element: Water
  • Energy: Yin
  • Goddesses: Freya, Frigg, Venus
  • Magical: Fairies

Intentions: adaptability, attraction, beauty, desire, divination, friendship, harmony, love, relationships, luck, sensuality, stress, visions.

You can use these concepts to craft a ritual around your personal intentions for this month. The strawberry moon is every year in June but you can use the following ritual as a template for your spellwork: Strawberry Moon Love Spell :strawberry:

Blessed Be!

5 Likes

@Francisco thank you for the list of correspondence I’m going to read a little more about them for future use but i am working with them as we speak

5 Likes

Merry Marriage potion

Here’s the link for the potion I ended up making.

5 Likes