Merry Marriage potion

Earlier I mentioned the strawberries that my mom brought home

I ended up making a potion to sweeten, strengthen, purify and protect relationships. This marriage magic potion can also serve as a beverage to increase clarity while working on any type of divination as the ingredients all have properties linked to divination. I started by writing a petition stating my I intentions and placing it under a red candle and then lit the candle and let it burn while I brewed my potion.
I used 2 cartons of strawberries, sliced
2 Tbsp of dried peppermint (fresh is ideal but I only had dried)
1 cup of lime juice
2 cups sugar
2 cups raw honey
1/4 cup rose water
1/4 cup moon water (mine was charged under the Buck Moon and infused with clear quartz, rose quartz and amethyst but any money charged under the full moon will work)
And topped it off with distilled water just until everything was covered.
Bringing everything to a boil and then reduced the heat to let everything summer for 20 mins. Stirring frequently in a clockwise motion.
After 20 mins remove from heat. This should make close to a half gallon of simple syrup which can be stored in the refrigerator to add to hot tea or you can add water to a pitcher to make a lemonade type drink to drink over ice.

After I poured a glass for myself and bottled some for my husband to take home with him when he visited tonight I burned my petition releasing my intentions and blew my candle out

11 Likes

This is beautiful spellwork, Phoenix! :blush: And a very fun recipe to incorporate some strawberry magick :strawberry:

I hope this lovely potion brings the result you desire and helps to protect your relationship :shield: Wishing you all the best- blessed be!

7 Likes

Ooh this sounds delicious! And full of such wonderful loving ingredients :heart:
Thanks for sharing :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

This is very creative!!! I’m glad that you made this, so I can save it in my big book!! :relaxed::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Wow. Great spell. And it sounds tasty too!

5 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you. It’s certainly produced some love related dreams… I’m just a little concerned about the fact that my husband wasn’t in them. Gotta figure out what the heck that’s about :woman_facepalming:t3:

@Limeberry it is very tasty indeed. @Amethyst I like it served cold over like a lemonade

@christina4 I’m so honored that you would wish to add it to your spellbook. This is the first spell that I created on my own and didn’t just tweak to fit my intentions

6 Likes

It sounds like the potion was a success- congrats, Phoenix! :tada: But yes, sometimes the intentions that we set materialize in ways we didn’t expect! :laughing:

Perhaps its time to consult the tarot cards (or another form of divination) to dig deeper into the dreams and get some answers about their meanings? I hope you can unveal their messages! Good luck and enjoy! :heart:

3 Likes