Strengthening relationship spell tips

Me and my husband are going through a rough patch. Ive been looking for spells to help guide us through this or to help strengthen our bond. The problem is, I’m on vacation and I don’t have any of my herbs or candles with me. anything could help me rn :heart:

5 Likes

Ahh I really feel for you. Me and my husband have just come out of a very rough year. Thankfully things are going much better now.

I would recommend the Rekindle me spell and the Magical Reconciliation spell and as its a special one I would be inclined to cast on a full moon, waxing or first quarter for an extra boost! :sparkles:

Hope that helps? Sending lots of positive vibes :heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Are you on vacation with him right now?

If you’re with him, I’d suggest doing a spell together. It can definitely open the door to more honesty and transparency. For example, Cast a circle together so you’ll have a sacred space and time.

Otherwise, work on communication, for example try this spell: Mercury Retrograde and Difficult Communication

Also make sure to stay grounded. Clarity stones like clear quartz should help. Follow this Mental Clarity Spell with a clear quartz.

Making a jar or witch’s bottle with ingredients for communication will create a space for more honesty, which absolutely can transform your relationship.

Witchy Ingredients for Communication:

• Herbs/Plants: Carnation, Chamomile, Daisy, Dandelion, Fennel, Garlic, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Lily, Marigold, Rosemary, Valerian, Violet.

• Stones and Minerals: Agate (black), Amazonite, Amethyst, Apatite, Aquamarine, Azurite, Blue Lace Agate, Calcite (clear), Cerussite, Chrysoprase, Danburite, Fluorite, lolite, Jasper, Kunzite, Kyanite, Lapis Lazuli, Lodestone, Malachite, Moonstone, Morganite, Moss Agate, Quartz (clear), Sapphire, Selenite, Sodalite, Tanzanite, Tiger’s Eye, Topaz (blue), Turquoise.

• Tarot: Magician.

• Color: Blue, Indigo, Orange.

• Gods: Apollo, Arawn, Balder, Bragi, Loki, Lugh, Mercury, Prometheus, Thoth.

• Goddesses: Brigid, Don, Fides, Hera, Iris, Sarasvati, Seshat.

4 Likes

Deities to help with Marriage

• Hera, Cupid, Juno, Lofn, Var, Lada

Crystals/Stones

• Rhodochrosite, Lithium Quartz, Blue Calcite, Rose Quartz, Turquoise, Black Tourmaline

This is a photo from a book I own “The Witch’s Way by Shawn Robbins & Leanna Greenaway”

4 Likes

@Abs53 Thank you! We are both talking and communicating well everyday and have both agreed that we won’t throw away this relationship over one mistake. Thank you for your support, I will try both of these spells when I get home :heart:

@Francisco Yes I’m with him for about a month. And he is a wizard himself and would love to do a spell with me. I will be looking for crystal stores near me. This list is helpful as always! I hope I can find a store near me or ship them to the hotel fast. Mahalo :heart:

@Missa I love this spell! its simple enough to do while I’m away from my supplies. Thank you for your help, Blessed Be❤️

4 Likes

Awesome! I hope things work out for you :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Never underestimate the power of symbolism and simplicity! If you don’t have any tools, go for a walk and try to pick a few flowers.

Draw a sigil or simply write both your names on a paper and put them in a jar. If you don’t have a jar, even a toilet paper tube will do!

Say: “Help us both have gratitude for the lessons we taught each other. Clear away any negative friction, bringing love and mutual appreciation.”

Bury the spell jar in fertile soil and walk away.

All the best! :pray:

1 Like

That’s great :revolving_hearts: if you need to talk to anyone feel free to message me :kissing_heart:

1 Like