Subconscious art

I will be doing art as channeling leave my mind blank and see what I draw or any messages come through I did this before I’ll show you in this pic

Any more ideas like this I can do?

This art page I did was before I went on my spiritual journey so all this was randomly drawn without thinking seems like symbols and numbers are showing itself in this picture as messages probably

10 Likes

Beautiful work! The deeper levels of the mind have a lot to say when we let them express freely :sparkles:

While I wouldn’t try to interpret messages from someone else’s inner conscious work (as it is very personal!), there was one thing that jumped out to me that I want to point out:

e025b8d7dad6f21b954dfdec3c4abae04e93909d_2_562x750

Paired with your other artwork you just shared, I think it’s clear about one thing you have in mind and in heart!

:infinity: :tree_of_life:

:infinite_roots:
(The Infinite Roots Coven symbol)

Thanks for sharing your art work- wishing you all the best as you continue to create such pretty pieces :sparkles: :art:

Blessed be

9 Likes

I’ve heard of automatic writing, and I’ve seen shows where a psychic will draw what they see, but I’ve never thought to try automatic or channeled art. That’s really cool!

I see a lot of swirls and spirals, some animals, and as @BryWisteria pointed out, even the infinity symbol!

8 Likes

I think the one @BryWisteria circled looks like Spider-Man :rofl::crazy_face: I have teenage boys who love Spider-Man!

I had heard about what @MeganB said with automatic writing but drawing seems to be cool! I used to draw a lot of swirls and vines

8 Likes

That’s very creative :grinning:

8 Likes

Hi John1, I’ve been doing a lot of soul art (working with heart energy) and what really catches my eye is the flow of your larger symbols and the feeling of peaceful energy, exuberance? joy? Yes, joy! Does that feel right to you?

8 Likes

This is something I would enjoy trying. Would you mind sharing the process?

Is there meditation beforehand? Do you do it with eyes closed?

thanks

Alan

9 Likes

I was sitting across my ex at a Starbucks lol you can try meditation or closing your eyes it don’t matter I didn’t do any of that though my mind is naturally blank so I took advantage of the art and see what happened

8 Likes

Hi, absolutely, for me, it’s more of a conscious opening of my heart and a conscious closing (or putting in the back seat) of my mind when I’m ready to paint. I suppose you could use a chant or a spell if that helps. For me, it’s intuitive, though not without hit or misses (thankfully acrylic paint is easy to paint over! :smile:) Much of it is practice and knowing that when you start to judge your ability or your art, your brain is getting in the way. When I learned how to do this, I was told to take it one step at a time and I have found this does work best. I hope this helps, let me know if I can provide more information.

6 Likes

BTW, I’m now enrolled in a program to learn how to teach women how to use archetypes to tape into their soul art. For me, it’s all about helping traumatized girls and woman to move past the trauma (not ignore it but open the door to heal, the first step being to recognize they are traumatized and that their future can be better than their present.)

7 Likes

That’s amazing, @ingrid - what a wonderful and healing art to teach to those in need! I hope you enjoy the program and I know that you will be a lovely teacher if you choose to pursue this path :heart:

Cheering for you- blessed studies! :sparkles: :art:

8 Likes

Good morning, Bry, thank you so much!! I’m excited! I also signed up for a transformational coaching course yesterday! It’s so nice to finally move forward in pursuit of my dream!!

8 Likes

That’s awesome! :star_struck: Please let us know what you think of the courses once you’ve had a chance to get settled- I’d love to hear more about them (if you’re comfortable sharing, of course- no pressure!) :heart:

You’re on a roll, Ingrid- pursue those beautiful dreams of yours!

Cheering for you :hugs: :heart: Blessed be!

7 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you so much! :heart: :hugs:

6 Likes

@ingrid :hugs: Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes