Subject: Hello Lovely Forum Dwellers! Meet Your Newest Resident Goofball 🌟

Hey forum friends!

:star2: Drumroll, please! :star2: Introducing the latest addition to this pixelated paradise: Crystal!!

I come in peace, armed only with a keyboard, a cup of coffee, and an ungodly amount of bad jokes. :nerd_face::coffee: Brace yourselves for the grand entrance of yours truly – the human embodiment of a pineapple pizza: a little controversial, a lot quirky, and bound to leave you with a lingering taste of “What did I just experience?” :joy::pineapple:

They say laughter is the best medicine, and I’ve made it my personal mission to be your daily dose. :tada::pill: Whether you’re a seasoned forum ninja or a newbie like me (cue the confetti for the initiation dance!), let’s embark on this wild, digital journey together. Hold onto your keyboards; it’s about to get whimsical! :rocket::musical_keyboard:

As for moi, I’m a professional over-thinker, a part-time unicorn enthusiast, and a full-time believer in the healing powers of nature and energy. If life gives you lemons, I’m the one standing by with a recipe for lemonade and a terrible pun to make it all better. :lemon::tropical_drink:

I am also a tiny human entertainer as my baby boy turned 3 in August!!! Love him!!

So, buckle up, forum fam, because you’ve just welcomed the self-proclaimed Mayor of Sillytown into your midst. Let the shenanigans commence! :performing_arts::balloon:

Ready for a sprinkle of joy in your virtual life? Hit me up for a chat, a laugh, or to debate the essential question: Is it pronounced “gif” or “jif”? (Spoiler alert: it’s definitely gif. Fight me.) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::man_shrugging:

I am filled with joy to share my new journey with all of you, my new fam, on this new moon!!

Sending virtual hugs and high-fives your way,
Crystal :rocket::sparkles:

19 Likes

Instant friend.

Hi. I’m Katerina. :wave:

12 Likes

LOVE this intro!

Welcome to the coven! I am Alan and look forward to recieiving some of the joy and laughter you will be spreading!

13 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy. Mad Lokean and chaos witch.

I’m with you on this :crazy_face::partying_face:

12 Likes

How do I have a feeling that things are going to get even more chaotic here :joy: :boom: :birthday:

Welcome, I’m Celestia, lover of a good time NSFW and otherwise :laughing: I don’t think it even should be called pizza if there isn’t some pineapple in it :smirk: :pineapple: :pizza:

12 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS.

12 Likes

Hi, @crystal20! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Wow! You aren’t shy, are you? If anyone should get a badge for the most wonderful intro to the group, it should be you! I look forward to getting to know you!

13 Likes

Hail Loki, Hail Chaos :joy:

11 Likes

The ultimate test of friendship… the ananas test :joy: :pineapple:
Will you love me even if you know I’m a monster? :kissing_cat: :black_heart:

10 Likes

You know I will. Multiplied by seven. :sparkles:

11 Likes

You had me at “coffee”. (And never underestimate the ability to entertain small humans.)

12 Likes

@crystal20 BEST INTRO EVER! :laughing::crazy_face::face_with_spiral_eyes: I love puns! Even bad ones! :grin: I love your energy! You’ll fit right in here! We all need some humor in our lives. So glad you’ve joined us! Welcome :house_with_garden:!

12 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @crystal20

It’s nice to meet you, Crystal! My name is Marsha, and I am also an over-thinker and also very shy! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: There are a lot of us here. We could all use a sprinkle of joy! :tada: It’s great to have a tiny human entertainer here! :rofl: Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

@crystal20 welcome home. My name is Devenne I’ma witch from Indiana. Love nature, demons, my family here, and reading .

10 Likes

Wheeee~! 100/10 for this amazing intro! :heart: I’m Bry, one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch- just stopping in to wish you a warm welcome, @crystal20! :partying_face:

In addition to all of your wonderful talents, interests, and lovable quirks, I can see that you are a top-notch emoji connoisseur as well :face_with_monocle: :wine_glass: Excellent :handshake: :grin:

Make yourself at home, Crystal- we’re blessed to have you here! :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @crystal20 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Oh wow, yes I agree with everyone else :joy: What a wonderful introduction - and you had me with coffee and entertainer of small children! I’m a coffee lover, too. My child isn’t small anymore (she’s almost 11) but she is still afflicted with “Mom, I’m bboooorrreeeeddd” Syndrome :rofl:

Please feel free to make yourself at home!

9 Likes

great introduction! i love laughter and joy! my name is airram and i’m from greece glad you’re here
Welcome to the witch family!

8 Likes

Merry meet @crystal20.
I am Stormii and its nice to meet you.
Welcome home.
Blessed :honeybee:

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.