Such Acceptance

I asked my husband of 30 years if he wouldn’t mind me hanging prints of the Wheel of the Year, the Lunar calendar of 2023, and the moon phases in the entryway. Since we had a recent discussion about me coming out of the broom closet, he simply asked what would make me happy, and why I kept it secret for so long.
Yeah. He really is that amazing.

13 Likes

Yay! :tada: It’s so wonderful to find support, especially from loved ones so close to us and especially when you’ve previously worked to stay hidden.

So happy for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome!! I’m so happy for you :heart:

8 Likes

Lily’smiles,
Ow I am so glad to hear this great news! Lily you have such an amazing person by your side! I am glad to hear that he is accepting of you and your passion and he has an open mind! So many times I haven’t really heard of too many, but I know there are some relationships that have been torn because of different beliefs systems! But we should celebrate :tada:
Blessed be!

8 Likes

Awwww that is true love and acceptance right there- you’ve found yourself a keeper, @lilysmiles!

I’m so happy for you that your partner is so supportive of your path :heart::blush:

5 Likes

Aww, that’s so sweet! What a gentleman!

5 Likes

My husband did the same when I finally told him I was gonna start practicing and he’s gonna help me redecorate our room so I have a special place for me to set up my altar🥰 so glad there are partners likes this!

6 Likes

What an amazing partner you have :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad you’re going to get to put your decorations up. It makes all the difference when those around us give us the support we need - and I’m glad to know that you’re supported!

5 Likes

@brandy20 thats wonderful. He sounds like a wonderful man. Like my hubs of 21 yrs. They just want us happy

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.