Suggestions for what type of themes to write in the poetry book I'm writing in Wattpad

Hi, thank you for your time in reading this post and welcome to all, I said it before in one of my posts I had been writing a book filled of poems, I already wrote down 8 different poems there in Wattpad, the book’s title is 16 Poems for Every Soul under my pen name CabenezdeGaretYValez, I need some input or review or suggestion what other themes to add there for the remaining 7 poems, it’s already filled with half of it and yes, I may or may not have edited the poem called Love in this work too, the reviews or suggestions can either be posted here via DM or post or a review or comment in Wattpad will also do.

Blessed be and Thank you,
Margaret

The link to the book is this: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/272681890-16-poems-for-every-soul

5 Likes

Writing is lots of fun until we run out of themes- but luckily, there are special resources for creative souls to turn to when they need a spark of direction :compass:

I can personally recommend Let’s Make a Game’s Theme and Setting Generator- just click the “generate” button and a random theme and setting will be suggested for you :grin:

While LMaG’s generator is just a topic, there are other generators that offer a bit more to get your creativity flowing. Servicescape has a Writing Prompt Generator that, after you click one of the general genres, gives you a sliver of a story setting that you can use to help spark ideas :bulb:

I hope that helps a bit- wishing you all the best with your poetry and books! :books::heart:

5 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria , I tried out the first link you sent it gave me the theme: Revenge with its setting being Dsytopia, I may know what to do about the Dystopia part for a bit…it’ll likely come when I figure out the details for that one out

5 Likes

I love @BryWisteria’s idea. Or just put on your favorite music and get inspiration from that. That’s what I do a lot of times.

4 Likes

Thank you for the advice @Amethyst , I’ll actually keep that in mind

4 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope it helps!

4 Likes

It definitely helped @Amethyst , I’m already thinking of writing a poem about children and usually what they represent of, so thank you for the help

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

3 Likes