Sweet Dreams Tea Blend šŸµ - Wickedly Delicious Weekly Witchy Challenge

I intend to do some actual cooking at some point for this Challenge too :sweat_smile: but here is a tea blend I put together for my friendā€™s 10 year old daughter - she struggles with nightmares and often ends up in mumā€™s bed. She LOVES all things witchy and specifically asked me for something to help with sleep. When I suggested a tea potion her eyes lit up so Iā€™m excited to give it to her later today!

I lit a blue candle for peace and tranquillity, called on Selene to aid in the spell and used Amethyst, Moonstone and Selenite to charge the ingredients.

Ingredients:

• Chamomile
  • Jasmine
  • Juniper
  • Lavender
  • Nutmeg
  • Rose
  • Rosemary
  • Valerian
  • Sugar

I chose these herbs for their associations with aiding sleep, banishing nightmares, providing protection, happiness and a sense of peace as well as their natural calming and anti-anxiety properties.

I gently ground the herbs together using a mortar and pestle, focusing on bringing peaceful sleep and a feeling of comfort and security.

Iā€™ve decorated the jar with an amethyst chip bracelet and included a simple ritual.

(Blue candle and calming crystals optional)
Brew 1 tsp of tea in a mug of boiling water for 5 mins
Add sugar/honey to taste.
Stir the potion clockwise 9 times and chant ā€˜I have sweet dreamsā€™
As you slowly sip the potion chant the words ā€˜sleep wellā€™ in your mind.
(If using candle snuff out and say thank you)
Go to bed and sleep well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Thatā€™s so sweet of you to help the little one!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tea: I know sheā€™ll have pleasant dreams now! :heart:
:sparkles::cloud::waning_gibbous_moon::cloud::sparkles:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s sure to keep the nightmares away! Good job!

6 Likes

@Limeberry I love all the flavors your listed :yum:

Thank you so much for the great ideas and putting together this tea blend to share with us!

7 Likes

That is so sweet of you to make this for your friendā€™s daughter- it sounds like youā€™ve found yourself quite a fan! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The recipe is lovely and Iā€™m sure your tea potion will help her to have only the sweetest of dreams :zzz: Thanks so much for sharing the recipe! :heart:

5 Likes