Symbol help!

Hello everyone! So I have always had a certain symbol that calls to me… I have never been able to find anything close to it so I have absolutely no idea if it is even a legit symbol. But with all the knowledge that this coven possesses, I figured I could ask and see if anyone has any guidance !! Thank you all in advance and blessed be :pray:t3:

11 Likes

It looks very Hindu, @CelestiaMoon any ideas? :green_heart:

12 Likes

I see many letters combos here I made this one sigil of me and my twin flame its our initials

Your can be letters of your twin flame or something else

I feel that symbol was made for you to find someone with any of them letters I can make out

8 Likes

Nothing that I recognize, it kinda looks like a sigil to me :green_heart:

11 Likes

I have seen something very similar recently but don’t remember where or what it meant. I’ll keep looking and see if I can find it again.

10 Likes

Just because it’s not something out there being used by others doesn’t mean it isn’t “legit” - this could be a personal symbol of yours, @magan, that holds powerful meaning and symbolism for you as an individual :grinning:

If it is a personal symbol/sigil, then it’s meant for you specifically. I would urge you to meditate and focus on the sign, perhaps call on your deities or guides if you have some, and consider placing it on your altar or other sacred space. If it has deeper meaning for you, then I am sure that meaning will reveal itself to you with time.

Again, personal symbols are very personal, but I would point out that the number 3 did jump out very strongly to me. 3 is a powerful number not only in magick, but across religions and spiritualities.

Here are just a few potential associations with the number three:

Perhaps looking into those meanings could be a place to start to learn more about your sigil?

Wishing you all the best with it - blessed be, Magan! :sparkles:

10 Likes

There is a chakra close to that symbol as well

9 Likes

I ran the image through an image search and it pulled up a couple symbols that look similar but in both cases, they are personal sigils used as people’s avatars so I couldn’t find more information.
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 09-44-53 Saanvi's Skin Hair Clinic Dr Sandeep Golla

The third eye chakra symbol has some similarities

I wholeheartedly agree with @BryWisteria , this is likely something unique to you and might take a bit of reflection and meditation to figure out more.

9 Likes

I agree with everyone else. It’s personal to you. Meditate on it. Maybe it’s a source of power for you? :wink:

9 Likes

Look here. Download the chapter on Codes.

https://forum.spells8.com/t/symbolism-book/43045

The symbol is almost exactly like a zh or j in the Starchild alphabet.

As for meaning, what do you feel @magan? How you use it creates the value within you.

10 Likes

Might be star seed. I was watching YouTube on the how to tell if you are one and all that information good to look into

9 Likes

Thank you so much for the help!! I will definitely take all of this on my next mediation and see if I can dig deeper into this symbol of mine! I don’t know much about symbols and am still new to sigils, but this one has always been so strong for me! Thank you all so much and I’ll keep everyone updated on my journey :heart_hands: blessed be to all!

9 Likes

These are amazing! Thank you so much!

9 Likes

It’s my pleasure, @magan! I’m wishing you all the best as you continue to connect with your special sigil. May all of its deeper meanings and messages reveal themselves to you with time :blush:

Good luck and blessed be! :heart:

8 Likes