Table ideas

12 Likes

This is lovely. :green_heart:

8 Likes

Love this!

9 Likes

I love this one the most

11 Likes

Oh wow @john1 that’s completely enchanting with the blue crystal ball I love that table the most. :crystal_ball:

8 Likes

Whoa, that’s amazing! I especially love the hanging curtains around the light- so pretty! :sparkles:

Where is this, if I may ask? A witchy shop? It’s so cool! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Earthbound trading co. ( Where I got my mug)

Then tables are from a night club in Florida

7 Likes

I looked at their site: https://www.earthboundtrading.com/ - doesn’t seem like they have any stores in New England I’m afraid, but they’ve got lots of fun things (and stuff on sale too!) It’s fun to see, thanks for sharing :grinning:

Love the aesthetic! From the pictures it looks like it has a neat atmosphere there :sparkles:

6 Likes

It’s theme was vampires (queen of the damned) it was a Castle

IMG_20240224_184133
IMG_20240224_184129
IMG_20240224_184125
IMG_20240224_184122

9 Likes

Love it! If I ever get back to Florida I’m gonna have to check this out!

8 Likes

Wow, that’s wild! :grinning: :vampire: :european_castle:

Themed events and parties are always so exciting. It’s like the themed cafes/bars we were talking about in the other discussion- really adds some extra atmosphere to the space! Very cool :sparkles:

6 Likes

Fun fact might be real to. Us witches fight vampires in stories and movies won knows maybe real to. We were the ones who turned them into vampires from a curse and some say from a disease they carry in her teeth when they bite

One time a Uber driver told me she sucks engery not blood. Different type now days? I wonder

5 Likes

Energy vampire… have you watched what we do in the Shadows? I highly recommend. There is an energy vampire on that show.

5 Likes

I like to see that show

6 Likes

I’ll look forward to hearing who your favorite character is. I love the movie version as well. I wanted to be a vampire when I was young so I could live a long time. Have decided that living this lifetime is enough.

6 Likes

Right lol I wouldn’t mind though plus Kool Powers only flaw can’t enjoy the sun

6 Likes

Totally… unless your a day walker… but there is an episode that ine of the characters tries to be able to go out inbthe sun. It is hilarious :joy:

5 Likes