Tarot Challenge for Jeannie

MAGICIAN, I wrote this at the beginning of my journey to witchcraft and that was on July 29th, 2019. In my Bos I have all of the Major Arcana, in my BOS so for this challenge, I thought I would share pieces of my spiritual journey with you. So you can see how far I have come. I hope this will encourage you to write in your book of shadows! I was inspired to share by Iris who shared that she did the same for her Bos! I have been working on this for awhile know. I gave you the date when I originally wrote this 2yrs ago. Looking back not bad. I listened to The Archetypal Tarot on the podcast, and wrote some notes for my BOS.

He has the knowledge and tools “1st” Gaining Self-knowledge self- tools of the trade and gaining the knowledge to learn a trick or two. Which is the beginning of his or her journey. The man is at a table and has his or her tools laid out in front: Pentacle, Sword, Rod, and Cup. He has a symbol on the top of his head that is the shape of infinity. It represents a number eight, on the side. This represents all the knowledge and infinite possibilities. What does this mean?

Are you not being very intentional? Self-empowerment is a prime factor of the magician card. What does the person need? He can be intentional if he directs his energy, “As above so below”, this means there are infinite possibilities since we can manipulate and create change with our inner thoughts and feelings. Whatever a person does on earth will be reflected in the spiritual plane. We are the visionaries. We are the illusion that there are tricks to get people to believe in what you are doing. What do I need on my journey? In a theatrical aspect? Or day today. People see a bunch of possibilities and the magician has the key that they were looking for.
A path, a goal that they were searching for. The cards tell a story, the person usually has a personal problem and needs something that is missing and the magician has what they have been looking for. It serves as a mentoring role. The wand is simple as a stick but importantly it allows things to be pointed. Usually, a person says they have a goal and this is what needs to happen! A male-That metaphor that needs to happen needs to be manifested in one’s life. A visionary can get stuck and not be able to materialize things. They are shadowed, they have the vision and the possibility but it needs to be focused intentionally.

Steve Jobs is a magician and a visionary and can keep the vision there without saying that it was impossible. The magician will bring a new product and the people who watch are going to change their perception of things!
David Abram: “The spell of the Sensuous” traded with a shaman. How can reality shape reality or change perception? Key components are healer astrologist deep wisdom that carries the elements. They knew how to make a change! They can turn lead into gold, but the side of the alchemist is that they didn’t realize that if they turned all lead to gold, they would have no lead. Maybe the magician is not pulling a rabbit out of the hat but the fact that it happened right before my eyes in disbelief. The magician has all the tools and they know their resources. Leaders of an organization. The saboteur then says and throws a wrench in the project and Saba tosh the whole thing. The mad scientist will go too far sometimes.

:infinity:Also, I did a tarot spread The Question Am I really getting my inheritance or do I need to get a lawyer? Should I just let everything flow the way its suppose too and trust those in the family?

Hey, it’s Jeannie I made Some Tarot earrings and they still need to be laminated. I thought it would be fun for this challenge and I thought that I could use my creative side! I enjoyed diving back into the tarot. I am trying to use this practice daily to gain more perspective in my life intuitively so I can manifest my dreams!
What do you think? :crystal_ball:
Thanks for letting me share with you! What do you think about the future and what it beholds? Ow yeah I used the book bye Barbara More called, Tarot Spreads. You should get it. It has lots of different spreads and they are very friendly for dumbies to use. If I can do you can too!

Blessed Be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Jeannie

11 Likes

Wow. Thank you for that awesome info on the Magician. Steve Jobs is a great example. And I love the earrings! Very cute on a pretty lady!

8 Likes

Wowow!! Thanks for sharing your insight and that book recommendation too, Jeannie!

Is the picture of the spread from two years ago?? Or a recent one? I see lots of pentacles there!! :money_mouth_face: :rofl:

The Magician is definitely one of my favorite cards in the Tarot journey. They have the tools, the wisdom and the magic at their disposal, to manifest their dreams.

8 Likes

Fancisco,
No, the spread is not from two years ago, that’s today, and so are the earrings. I wanted something simple but straight to the point. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Francisco, I am so happy, I was not sure when I came to Witchcraft. The only date I had was when I started here so I was happy that Google saved the date. So, that was really important to me!
Jeannie

8 Likes

The Magician card always gives me a homey feeling when I pull the card in a reading. Thanks for exploring this one so thoroughly- tarot cards are so wonderful complex that there is always more to learn and new insights about each card to discover! :star_struck:

You look gorgeous Jeannie- and I am loving those tarot earrings! :sparkles::flower_playing_cards: What a fun and creative idea. Your artist talents are shining brightly- with all of your crafting talents, you could open a witchy shop someday! :blush:

This is a beautiful entry this week’s Tarot Challenge- thanks so much for sharing Jeannie! :heart:

8 Likes

Sounds like a plan to get the book!!! But seriously you did a wonderful job on the challenge!!! And I think you’re so creative making tarot earrings!!! :black_joker:

7 Likes

The Travel Witch,
Someday Travel Witch I’ll be able to really do a tarot reading :open_book:
I really love :heart: the tarot like you said,

Blockquote

Yesterday I was reading a book and I couldn’t believe how much interpretation that you could get from one card you literally can talk about travel you can talk about finances you could talk about people you could talk about letters you can talk about so much!
One day I hope to open up my own shop I’m not sure what I’m gonna do right now but I was thinking and doing nails or massage therapy and massage therapy you can use a lot of healing herbs things like that! Who knows but I would love to have a store!
Jeannie
Oh and thank you for the lovely compliments!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Christina- I am thinking of making a lot more and I could even send you a pair if you like!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Love the Earrings! Your tarot was great too! :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

I loved your entry & the added creativity with the earrings! :two_hearts: They look great on you too! I havent pulled the Magician card, but the amount of insight & information with examples was wonderful. I’m currently working on learning tarot again. I’m making it a daily practice. I downloaded a tarot journal from Etsy & I use that & some witchy lined paper to write notes :memo: on the cards.

I’m so happy that Google had saved the date for you. I think my one year is the week of July 26. It was a couple of days in that I joined Spells8 & now its my 2nd home. :house_with_garden:

4 Likes

This challenge was real informative. I earrings are lovely also, they are really unique. Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Siofra,

![image|375x500](upload://xL
Ub9jU0A9fioHexnGwDTRJVU37.jpeg)

Blockquote
How I started to learn the tarot is by taking the Rider Waite deck and write in the back of the card so when I pull a card I look at the imagery without looking or peeking. Then when I think I have thought of everything I could, then I look at the back of my card for more answers.

I really am glad that you are incorporating tarot in your daily practice. What I would like to do is meditate to a tarot card and then write about how my meditation went. I have some really good books I need to put into my practice as well.

5 Likes

I remember you shared your witchy nail art- that was amazing! And from how thoughtful and caring your posts are, I’m sure you would be a very comforting massage therapist too! :massage_woman: :two_hearts:

It’s so exciting to have dreams like that- I hope that your wish to open a shop someday comes true, Jeannie :pray::heart:

4 Likes

Blockquote
Thanks Travel Witch, I think one day I should do that with all the art and things that I accumulated I think I could.
Jeannie

4 Likes