Tarot Deck Recommendations

I’ve been thinking of getting another deck of either oracle or tarot. Not really sure which to go with. Any insight would be helpful. Thank you

13 Likes

Hi Luna! I’ve moved your post to a new thread as it wasn’t quite right for Freebie Friday. What kind of deck are you looking for? What style are you interested in?

11 Likes

Hello! I’ve been really enjoying “The Witches Wisdom Tarot” by Phyllis Curott. I like the minor arcana being changed to the four elements air, fire, water, earth and the way she has replaced and rearranged the major arcana with cards like ancestor, offering, wheel of life etc. Here’s a pic of what the art is like.

And a page from the guidebook

11 Likes

Very Nice Deck @Valen.

10 Likes

Beautiful, simply beautiful! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

For Oracle cards, my first picks are from Rebecca Campbell. The first one is The Starseed Oracle then Work Your Light Oracle:
The Starseed is first:

Then Work Your Light:

I also highly recommend Dragon Oracle Cards by Diana Cooper! They have uplifting messages. They all do but I like these the best!

You can’t forget The Moonology Deck by Yasmin Boland:

10 Likes

I realize this might not be what your looking for, but wanted to add for fun (and highly recommend!) I bought Tarot for Kids for my 6 year old who loves watching me while I read, and loved having reading done. The quality of the cards is great, and I love, love, love the artwork. The guidebook is so kid friendly and included prompts that lead to some fun discussions. I’m having a blast sharing this with my daughter.

11 Likes

Thank you everyone. Those decks are all beautiful. I actually broke down and bought both kinds. A pocket tarot and an oracle deck.

I can’t wait till they come in. Also got another singing bowl coming in too.

10 Likes

Decks choice us. So go through the pictures of different decks and close your eyes. The deck will choose you and guide you about how can you bring them to your home.

5 Likes

My hedge witch’s oracle deck by Siolo Thompsom

My tarot deck from the same person

My as above so below tarot deck

And yes My sailor moon major arcane only deck. I got this one from my birthday a couple years back.

9 Likes

Ooh, great choice with the Moonology Deck! I have that deck but I lost the guidebook :pensive:

4 Likes

Oh I love Sailor Moon!!! I need that deck! :grin::heart:

4 Likes

I haven’t used it yet because I love it so much and don’t want to ruin it they are longer than normal decks though.

4 Likes

Very very well said. I feel like my deck found me and have bonded with it sooo very much. With that in mind I will also ask that you have a look at the Witches Tarot. See if the art or deck chooses you.

7 Likes

I kept looking at it but it doesn’t seem time to get it yet. I still have that one saved though

5 Likes

Valen it’ looks like a great deck!
LunaI I really like that deck I feel drawn to it too!!
Christina- I would like a reading k!

Jeannie

5 Likes

I truly want an oracle next

3 Likes