Tarot of the Witches

hi everyone
I have had these cards for probably 20 years but lost the book very soon. Just found them again and have been trying to find them online and yes as many of you know I am not very strong when it comes to computer. :nerd_face: Do you know where I can get this?
love ro you all :heart:

12 Likes

I use translate when I write, so if something weird and strange comes up, it’s translate’s fault. haha :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

It has to be this one right? Printed since 1973? May have changed the cover idk

Love you too babe :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

I’ve done a bit of searching but haven’t come up with a guidebook yet. Do you have the artist or creator’s name? The name of the company that produced it? Maybe the back of the box has more information that can help me with my online search.

10 Likes

It looks like it’s this one → https://amzn.to/3U6DCHS but the box has been updated.

It is printed by U.S. Games. If you email them and tell them you have the deck but lost the guidebook, they may be able to send you one! That happened with my Hanson Roberts tarot a long time ago. I believe it was US Games who sent me a guidebook when I emailed them. The deck was given to me without a box or guidebook and they sent me a guidebook for free!

9 Likes

Same one I posted but I posted that one because it was on sale lol

Also here’s a book that was written about that specific deck

The Tarot of the Witches Book: The Only Complete and Authentic Illustrated Guide to the Spreading and Interpretation of the Popular Tarot of the Witches Fortune-Telling Deck With ca https://a.co/d/biLbcd6

9 Likes

Oh yeah :laughing: you’re right!

8 Likes

It’s okay maybe the one I posted first doesn’t have the pamphlet I’m not sure guess she will have to read it. That book I posted must be like a more in detail about that deck of cards. I’d think maybe that book would help.?

6 Likes

It might! It looks like it was published by someone other than the artist, but I don’t know too much about that deck. It could be helpful!

7 Likes

I saw that too and it concerned me a bit at first but it mentions the original maker of the cards name as well. So idk might just be a reiteration of what the original pamphlet said but with more detail. The world may never know :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Perfect find. It looks like the ones she has. What a wealth of knowledge and support here.
THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME!

And this feels like home to me!
Blessed :honeybee:

10 Likes

By Fergus Hall is all i see :slight_smile:

9 Likes