Tarot Poem 10. The Wheel of Fortune

Insert Vanna White joke here. LOL. Here’s my next Tarot poem.

The Wheel of Fortune.

Upright:

Intuition, fate,
Anything is possible
Positive changes.

Reversed:

A run of bad luck.
Shows a lack of confidence.
Closure, the Wheel turns.

10 Likes

Hooray for more tarot haikus!!! :heart_eyes: And ohhh lovely as always, @Amethyst- you really have the knack for this style of poetry :clap:

This is my favorite line- it reads really powerfully for me. On one hand- closure. The end of something. But at the same time when one door closes, another opens. The Wheel turns onwards and the end of one thing is a step towards something else.

I love that even in the reversed meaning, it is possible to find positives :grin: Love it!

6 Likes

Thank you! That’s one thing I try to keep in mind when things are dark and depressing. The Wheel turns and it’ll go back up sooner or later. You may need help to get out of a rut, but you’ll get there.

Glad you liked the poem, love!

3 Likes

Honestly wish I had seen these poems before I did a reading for a friend the other day. Wheel of Fortune showed up in reverse and though I gave the message that came to me “Closure, the Wheel turns.” Would have been SO much simpler. Very well done capturing the essence of the card in both positions!

6 Likes

I agree! These are very useful and easy to memorize!

I think a great idea woulld be to write them in the back of a Tarot deck like flashcards to internalize the meanings of each card!

Thanks, Kasie! :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you Gambit! I think that’s the neatest thing about the Wheel of Fortune card, no matter how bad it is, things can turn around and be better. Glad you liked the poem!

Thanks @Francisco! That’s such a nice thing to say. I’m blushing! :blush:

4 Likes

That is nice! And a wonderful idea. Could you imagine if we made a Spells8 tarot deck with @Amethyst tarot poems? That’s be sweetness!

5 Likes

You’re giving me a fat head here people! LOL. That would be awesome though, and make it easy to learn tarot.

2 Likes

What a lovely idea, @Christina4! :heart_eyes: Gosh, I don’t know the first thing about how to go about making a physical deck (or at least one that could be copied multiple times), but I imagine there are publishing houses that specialize in tarot decks? :flower_playing_cards:

I agree, @Amethyst! :blush: For everyone learning the meanings, how fun to have a haiku on each card that isn’t just beautiful, but also offers insights into the card meaning :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey, I could possibly help put this together. I could email my old publisher and get some advice.

3 Likes

That would be cool. I’ve been thinking of just publishing all the poems in a little book once I’m done, but not a whole deck. Wow! :star_struck:

2 Likes

The thought is just exciting, right!

2 Likes

Very! That would be really neat!

2 Likes

Well, I just emailed him! Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Whoot! That would be so cool!

2 Likes