Illusion, visions.
Crisis of faith. Vulnerable.
Deep dive, examine.

Reversed:

Your needs not expressed.
An old trauma is ignored.
Coping with the past.

10 Likes

The Moon is one of my favorite cards in the deck (probably number 3 after The Fool and The World :grin:). At one of my old apartments I used to have a tapestry (the same one that @colin has!) depicting this card. The Moon has such a soothing and mesmerizing feel to it :full_moon: :two_hearts:

As always, you somehow were able to express the varied complexities of this lovely card- all in haiku format! You never cease to amaze and impress me, @Amethyst. Really well done! :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Youโ€™re absolutely right @BryWisteria when you say that @Amethyst never ceases to impress us!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love it Kasie!!! Thanks :blush::+1:t3:

3 Likes

Aww, thank you @BryWisteria! Youโ€™re making me blush! I like the Moon card, but always feel like it should have more to do with Intuition than it does. Then I realized that Iโ€™m having to use that intuition to look past illusions and I got to know it better.

Thanks, @christina4! Iโ€™m so glad you like it!

2 Likes

It sounds like your experience exploring the card mirrors the meaning of The Moon itself- how perfect! :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Agreed with Brianna that this is probably one of the most interesting Tarot cards! :full_moon:

The Moon to me is the shadow self, the unseen parts that we try to hide but we long to connect withโ€ฆ

Excellent poem, Kasie!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you kind sir!

3 Likes