My Statue came in! (And Witch's Box)

Hey all, my shipments came in shortly after Christmas and I thought I’d share some pictures! :slight_smile:

Here is my Lilith statue and the runes surrounding her came in my Witch’s Box.

I also got a dream bottle with mugwort and and some other stuff inside it and it’s sitting on my bed stand. This statue is actually in my bedroom so I’m hoping I can get some late night encounters with my Lilith!

My Witch’s Box also came with these wonderful divination cards that involves the Moon Oracle.

Here’s one of the candles that came in my box too! And guess what? It fits perfectly into one of the candle holders a friend got me for Christmas!

And finally here is the tapestry that came in the box for my wall! It sure makes it look nice in here.

What a great start to my second year in the Craft! Hope you all liked the pics!

13 Likes

Hey Colin!! Awesome statue!!! Congrats on all the nice things you received. I like the moon tapestry as well.

7 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Your Welcome

6 Likes

Oh my @colin - Isn’t she wonderful! I bet you are thrilled.

7 Likes

WOW! She’s awesome! And look at all the goodies you got! I’m jealous! Great haul, thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Absolutely stunning display, @colin! Congrats on the new statue and other treasures- it sounds like you had a very exciting and blessed holiday season! :gift_heart::sparkles:

I had that same wall tapestry at one of my old apartments! It took me a while to choose between my three favorite designs they had to offer (Moon/Sun/Star) but I went with The Moon too- it looks beautiful on display! Enjoy :blush:

It was meant to be! :grin:

6 Likes

WOW :flushed: the Lillith statue is amazing! I love everything you have, but the statue…just wow! I’m happy for you to have her, I know how much you adore Lillith!

5 Likes

Those are some great treasures! I am so happy for you! Things seem to be working out for you in the New Year! They all look great! Congratulations for you!

4 Likes

That is one awesome looking statue @colin!

I encourage you to keep practicing and I’m glad that you are now strongly connected to your Goddess. When you hear the call, don’t ignore it! :smiley:

5 Likes