Tarot Poem 4. The Emperor

Hello, lovelies! I’m back again! This week, the Emperor.

The Emperor.

Upright:

A Father Figure.
Control and security.
Powerful leader.

Reversed:

Megalomaniac.
Power-hungry, excessive.
Immature and cruel.

6 Likes

Hooray more tarot poems!!! :clap: Just want you to know that I really look forward to reading these, @Amethyst! :heart_eyes:

This is gorgeous- the easy route would have been to just take some of the main traits of The Emperess and give them a masculine spin, but you went so much deeper. These haikus really give The Emperor a completely unique identity! :raised_hands:

“Megalomaniac” - now there’s a big fancy word! :laughing: I had to look it up, so for anyone else who wants to learn a cool new word today:

Megalomaniac: noun A person who has an obsessive desire for power. (From Oxford Languages)

Great job and thanks for sharing, Kasie! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words @BryWisteria! I’m happy you look forward to them.

Blurred for political reasons:

I’ve got to admit, I was thinking of a certain person in the American Presidental Race when I wrote the reversed Emperor. Megalomaniac seems like such a good word for him. LOL. I could see paralles. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You’ve done it Again! Thank you, I’m saving these😉

3 Likes

Thank you sweets! I’m glad you like my little poems.

3 Likes

I must say I agree, @Amethyst! :+1: Now you’ve given me a new word and also a great way to put it to use :laughing: Thanks again! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

You’re welcome hon! :blush: It just seemed to fit. LOL.

3 Likes