New beginnings, work.
A flash of inspiration.
Travel, adventure.

Reversed:

Projects abandoned.
Writer’s block, travel delays.
A workaholic.

7 Likes

I love Aces! :wand_tarot: I just discovered that they represent a gift, as in, you know how the hand is giving you something:

In the case of wands, because wands represent action, it could also be a gift as in a talent or skill.

BTW! We have emojis for the Tarot suits now: :wand_tarot: :sword_tarot: :pentacle_tarot: :cup_tarot: :smiley:

8 Likes

Yay!!! :sparkles:

6 Likes

New emojis!!! HOORAY!!! :wand_tarot: :sword_tarot: :pentacle_tarot: :cup_tarot:

That’s a gift worthy of the Yuletide season- thank you, Francisco! :raised_hands: :grinning:

It’s my kind of card :sunglasses: :+1:

The Wands are a great suit to explore! Sometimes I struggle a bit with their general correspondence (swords are air: intellect, cups are water: emotion, pentacles are earth: material, wands are fire: …? Energy? Passion? Isn’t that a combo of intellect and emotion?) I’ve got some work to do on distinguishing wands from the other suits :laughing: I’m sure these lovely poems will help- they always do! :heart:

Congrats on moving into Wands, @Amethyst- I can’t believe we’ve reached the final suit! I’ll treasure each and every one of these poems, they really are a blessing :sparkles::blush:

5 Likes

Sounds like I’m on the reversed side lately… workaholic!! I have so much on my plate and I’m not even hungry lol

Thank you for this tarot poem!!! :pray:
:wand_tarot: :cup_tarot: :pentacle_tarot: :sword_tarot:

3 Likes

Very cool. I hadn’t thought of the Aces as gifts before, thank you for that!

And thank you for the new emojis! :wand_tarot: That’ll make things fun!

I’ve always thought of wands as action because it’s a stick prodding you to do something. Maybe that will help you! :blush:

Thank you so much for saying that my friend, I’m glad you like them!

Don’t give yourself an ulcer trying to get everything done! Take care of yourself!

So glad you like it! :smiley:

3 Likes

That is the best visual I could have asked for to help me remember the meaning :joy::+1: Hahaha I love it! Never gonna forget that one, Amethyst- thanks so much! :heart::blush:

3 Likes

You’re welcome, dear heart!

3 Likes