Tension and conflict.
The agony of defeat.
Being a good sport.

Reversed:

An unneeded fight.
Drama, bullying, ego.
Selfish agendas.

10 Likes

The upright interpretation sounds like a story (and how you managed to write a story in just three lines is worthy of praise itself! :clap:)- the battle, the defeat, and the graceful acceptance. It comes across as honorable and humble :pray:

Meanwhile the reversed interpretation sounds like the majority of those reality TV shows :sweat_smile: Pure chaos and drama!

You always do amazing with these poems, @Amethyst- thanks so much for sharing them! :raised_hands: :heart:

6 Likes

Nice poem! :blush:It would be a good way to remember the cards individually especially that you made the poem… I keep getting 5 of pentacles in my card reading even when i shuffle thoroughly

5 Likes

Thanks so much @BryWisteria! I’m glad you liked it! I use the Robin Wood deck and the title of this card is actually Nyaa-nya-nya-nyaa-nya. So I had to throw being a good sport in there because this card is a little brat. LOL.

Thank you! Glad you like it! I started out writing these poems as a way to learn the cards. It’s really helped me along.

If the Five of Pentacles is stalking you, that means you need to learn something from it. Take it out and meditate on it. I have a book called Journaling the Tarot: A Little Book of Big Questions that has about twenty or so questions for each card to really make you think about what that card means in your life.

The first question for the Five of Pentacles is “Where are you going? Do you know why you are headed that way? Or have you forgotten?”

Maybe that will help you out. Good luck!

5 Likes

Thanks so much for another phenomenal poem!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::ok_hand::heartpulse:

5 Likes

You’re welcome, love!

5 Likes

That’s amazing :rofl: Sounds like someone had a lot of fun writing the Robin Wood deck :laughing: :+1:

5 Likes

Yeppers! It’s a fun deck!

5 Likes