A competition.
Surrounded, strong opinions.
Debates. Stand your ground.

Reversed:

Misinformation.
An ass out of u and me.
Careful who to trust.

8 Likes

I was doing a reading last night and just kept getting wands- they’ve been haunting my readings for the past few days! :sweat_smile: That being said, I haven’t seen the Five of Wands yet- perhaps for the best? :laughing:

This is a very sturdy card and, while reading these lovely poems (especially the Upright), I was strongly reminded of Taurus energy :taurus: :ox:

As always, you capture so much using such few carefully-chosen words! You are an artist with these poems, @Amethyst- thank you so much for sharing them! :heart:

5 Likes

I’m glad you missed out on the Five of Wands, no need to be getting knocked in the head by it. So glad you liked the poem! Thank you for your kind words!

4 Likes

That made me laugh- yes, indeed! :laughing: :+1: I like to think all (or most) of the cards have at least some positive ways to interpret them, but I have to admit the Five of Wands is one that I’d just rather do without in a personal reading :joy:

Thanks again, Amethyst! :heart:

3 Likes

You’re welcome, hon!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.