To conserve your energies.
Return to basics.

Reversed:

Illness. Enforced rest.
To surrender to events.
Find your inner peace.

11 Likes

Beautiful poem for a beautiful card!

It is such a solemn card… almost scary. I interpret it as “take some time to rest or you’ll burn out!”

8 Likes

Lovely Poem @Amethyst as always!

6 Likes

The two facets of this card remind me of the power of choice- you can either stop for a breather or life will come knocking :laughing: Although the last line of the Reversed poem makes it seem like getting this card reversed isn’t all bad- sometimes people need to talk time to find their inner peace :dove:

Gorgeous as always- these are such a delight, @Amethyst! Thanks for sharing your talents and wisdom :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Glad you liked the poem @Francisco, and yeppers, that’s how I interpret it too!

Thank you, @Rowan! I’m glad you liked it!

Aww, thank you, my dear! I’ve really enjoyed writing these. I’ll be sad sort of when I’m done.

6 Likes

Same here! Hmmm…you’ve done the Major Arcana, Cups, and Pentacles, but there’s still half of the Swords and all of the Wands. I think there are still plenty of cards waiting for the magick of your talents, Amethyst! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

After that… well, as long as your creativity is flowing, I’m sure there will be always be callings for your poetry skills :wink: Do you have any interest in runes, perhaps? :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you for this tarot entry. I’m going to add it to my book. I am needing a new one soon! :pensive: I already have two. I just want one huge book that will cease to run out of pages and room!

2 Likes

I’ve tried to connect with runes, even made myself a set. But I just don’t get the same zing I get with tarot cards. Not sure why. But it’s an idea! Thank you!

You’re welcome, my dear. As for that book, I’m afraid you’re going into Harry Potter territory there, a neverending book. It would be nice though wouldn’t it?

4 Likes

Absolutely!!! I’d love one of those! My daughter went to a Harry Potter themed party thing at the library a few days ago and I did think of Harry Potter when writing that about the book. There’s been a lot of Harry Potter coming up for me lately. I wonder what that means??? 🤷

4 Likes

You’re vibing with me I guess. I just found a new, interesting-looking Harry Potter fanfiction. Maybe I’m infecting you with my excitement! LOL!

2 Likes

Ooooh Yes Runes! I think you’d create some wonderful poems for them! Great Idea @BryWisteria
:grinning: :smiley:

4 Likes

Is there a compilation of these…cause we need one.

4 Likes

Hi @jim,

7 Likes

I understand- to each their own with divination methods! :grin: I think it’s natural that everyone has their favorites and things that just don’t click with them.

I guess we’ll all just have to savor and enjoy your beautiful tarot poems until we reach the end of the deck! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You’re not alone- it does seem like Harry Potter is everywhere lately! I think there was just a game released, and then the big Harry Potter Legacy game is in the works and coming soon. I think they’re cranking out the advertisements to get people excited- seems like it’s working! :laughing: :+1:

Great minds think alike- there is indeed a collection of the poems! Many thanks to @Temujin_Calidius for sharing the link :blush:

5 Likes

Absolutely! :joy:

4 Likes

I may try it in the new year. If only to give it a go. We’ll see.

4 Likes