Good news and travel.
Opportunities beckon.
Talents, achievements.

Reversed:

A selfish action.
A sense of entitlement.
Irresponsible.

7 Likes

Haha I know someone for the upright and the reversed!!! I have a feeling that I’ll remember this one easily!!! :rofl::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

I’ve also been writing tarot poetry as I learn the cards. After a reading, I’ll write a page or two in my art book, then create a blackout poem from my inspired writing and create an image around the poem. This one came from the Nine of Swords and reads:

IX of Swords screams at me
You’re good for nothing
So you thought
Am I a loser?
My desperate brain, I say it’s true
But is it?
Will I ever be enough
Am I worthy?
WTF am I thinking?
I’m my own worst enemy,
Well, the enemy of my enemy is my friend-
We got this b*tches!

7 Likes

I’m glad you liked @christina4! It’s easy to figure out the court cards if you know someone they remind you of I think, so you’re doing great!

Nice poem @atypical_witch! You really captured the Nine of Swords energies well!

7 Likes

Makes me really hopeful that I’ll see the Upright Page of Pentacles in my current readings! :laughing: :+1:

Thanks for these lovely haikus, @Amethyst- I look forward to them every week! :heart:

What a great idea to combine art with poetry- put together, they make a really powerful piece! This is beautiful and a fantastic way to make the cards your own and build personal meanings. Thanks for sharing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope you see the upright page of pentacles many times in your future. As long as you want to at least!

4 Likes

That’s a blessing I would gladly accept :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you, Amethyst! :heart:

4 Likes

You’re welcome my dear! :hugs:

3 Likes