Now moving forward.
Distancing from all drama.
A break to travel.

Reversed:

A need to escape.
To stay focused and grounded.
Check your intentions.

15 Likes

Six of swords is my card it seems. The problems might be in the boat but the boat is moving.

8 Likes

Maybe it means you have to rid yourself of something and get some distance. I hate stalker cards. They’re always complicated.

Good luck!

7 Likes

LOL Man I am always getting rid of something. I got so little left. Maybe one day. Until then it is a another good day on the lake.

7 Likes

Ohhhh that Upright definition calls to me- it’s just :ok_hand: :grin: perfect. A card of travel, sometimes literally and sometimes just putting emotional distance between you and your problems.

The Reversed definition is really interesting- it’s a warning card, but the exact warning will depend largely on what issue is being read for.

Beautifully done as always, @Amethyst! Bravo! :clap::heart:

5 Likes

Thanks! I love this one! Upright and reversed!!!

5 Likes

Thank you, that’s so sweet of you to say.

Thanks, love! The reverse was difficult for me on this one because the guild book I read says more of the same, you know? I had to dig a bit. Glad you liked it!

4 Likes

amethyst, i would just like to say first… that ur name is amazing & it has inspired me to name my next female dog amathyst (i am out of the baby making game these days so its just fur babies now & i know its misspelled i did it on purpose) secondly, that was a very well put poem. i think u got some real talent. have you ever submitted any of your poems to poetry contests? or magazines? i heard that theres a few magazines that will pay fairly well for good poetry. just a thought. i feel like you would be one of the ones who actually win something or get their work printed. i had one of my poems published in a compilation book & all i got a dinky a** award letter!! i still laminated it & puf it on my wall though. i am hella proud of that thing lol thanks for sharing your creative juices with us it is a true thing of beauty.

8 Likes

Hi, @amandainink! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so lovely that you like my poems! I haven’t been published, I’m more of a fanfiction writer than a poet. However, writing these was a joy and helped me learn the cards. I’m glad they’ve helped you too!

4 Likes

Popping to to welcome you!

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart:
:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

4 Likes

Welcome to the coven. I’m Devenne a witch from Indiana who is into quite a bit. Let us know if you have any questions :question: :smiling_face:

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

@amandainink Welcome! :hugs: It’s nice to meet you! :smiling_face: :blush: Are you into tarot or just enjoying the poetry?

I’d be damn proud of it!

Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes