🎴 Tarot Poems by The Gifted and Talented Amethyst

Wow, this is brilliant! I also to write and like tarot, so this is doubly inspiring for me. Thank you, Kasie!

9 Likes

You’re welcome! It took me a while but I think it helped me learn the meanings behind the cards. I enjoyed doing it!

9 Likes

Thank for sharing :heartpulse:

9 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m glad you enjoyed them!

7 Likes

this is awesome. Thank you so much for this. I’m working with my tarot cards more this year!

9 Likes

You’re welcome! I did this in hopes of understanding the tarot better. It really helped me!

9 Likes

Thank you @praecog29! This was very helpful!

8 Likes

I am so glad this was bumped lol… I need to save a copy in my Book of Shadows! I really love this! :heart:

9 Likes

Aww, thanks, guys! Glad you like them!

9 Likes

Hi :wave: I have added the Whole Tarot Course & the Forum Tarot Quiz

I hope everyone enjoys the resources we have available for the tarot :revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

Thanks! That’s great!

8 Likes

Oh you’re welcome! I figured may as well add related things to the master :wink:

9 Likes

Great idea! That will help people find all the info!

8 Likes

It’s so funny, a little while ago I had thought of something else to add & now… Complete Blank :rofl:

8 Likes

That’s the CRS kicking in. Can’t remember stuff. LOL!

8 Likes

I have that in a big way & keeps getting more advanced :rofl:

8 Likes

Many thanks for such a precious imput. Love & Light​:heart::sun_with_face::four_leaf_clover::sparkles:

10 Likes

You are very welcome! I’m happy it’s able to help you in any way. The cards meanings were all written by @Amethyst. So I can’t take credot for that part of it :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Glad the poems helped you, @inacia!

10 Likes