Loyalty, nostalgia, love.
Good thing from the past.

Reversal:

Stuck in the far past.
Need to move on from old hurts.
Melancholy blues.

5 Likes

Gorgeous as always, @Amethyst! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I was just thinking about past/future meditations after something @Abs53 mentioned about the Libra Full Moon this weekend:

Reading your lovely haiku made me think that the theme of balance between past and future ties in perfectly with The Six of Cups!

• The Upright reading of this card is about the good things of your past- how the past can help and support the current and future versions of you
  • The Reversed reading of this card is about being stuck in the past to the point of being unable to move forward.

I think the Six of Cups is a great “scale” that appears in readings to show us if we are in or out of a past/future balance :balance_scale:

Just an interesting thought that your poem inspired- thanks so much for sharing, Kasie! I love reading these :heart:

3 Likes

@TheTravelWitch Oh yeah - very nice connection, ill remember that!

@Amethyst I love these - they’re great in helping memorise the cards! I’m getting there, but some of them I still need to check my notes!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I hadn’t even noticed that, but it fits! Glad you liked it!

I think everyone checks their notes or books. What I do is write down what I see, how I interpret it and then see what the books say and compare. Sometimes I’m right one, and sometimes I’m way off. I’ll get there yet!

3 Likes